Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PVP.net Patcher Kernel is not responding.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jski214

07-15-2011

Quote:
Coaltar:
Okay guys, this worked for me, I don't know if it will work for you or not but it's worth a try.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=969659&page=2

Go there and download everything the Son Golin posted, all Ineeded to fix my problem was .NET 4.0, but if that doesn't work for you just get everything. Also I found every .exe related to League of Legends (including rads_user_kernel) and made sure that they had full permissions and were exempt from the firewall. It didn't work until after I re-installed .NET 4.0 however, so the permissions and firewall may be irrelevant. Good luck.

Tryed it out i also could not get 4.0 to work out but it did not help still getting PVP.net thing.

itachikiller

07-15-2011

same problem to

Coaltar

07-15-2011

Quote:
Jski214:
Tryed it out i also could not get 4.0 to work out but it did not help still getting PVP.net thing.

What OS are you running? First try installing .NET 3.5, you might already have it, but try it first. After you have it installed, then install .NET 4.0; you need 3.5 installed in order to use 4.0.

Jski214

07-15-2011

Quote:
Coaltar:
What OS are you running? First try installing .NET 3.5, you might already have it, but try it first. After you have it installed, then install .NET 4.0; you need 3.5 installed in order to use 4.0.

My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I did do 3.5 first but 4.0 asked for something did not understand at the time time 4.0 is on my system it was only fixing it back to an old state. Now mind you i am not on my own network its from a school i am trying to work out if they just simply blocked the port but when i look at what ports are blocked its telling me all of them seem to be blocked and well that cant be true because only LoL is not working. I have tried running it with out any firewalls but it still comes up the same i truly thing that its LoL its self but i do not know.

Ok here what i do not understand when i am trying to repare my .net framework 4 it tells me "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable." It tells me to try again or enter an alternate path and this is bond what i know. Any suggestion?

Coaltar

07-17-2011

Quote:
Jski214:
My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I did do 3.5 first but 4.0 asked for something did not understand at the time time 4.0 is on my system it was only fixing it back to an old state. Now mind you i am not on my own network its from a school i am trying to work out if they just simply blocked the port but when i look at what ports are blocked its telling me all of them seem to be blocked and well that cant be true because only LoL is not working. I have tried running it with out any firewalls but it still comes up the same i truly thing that its LoL its self but i do not know.

Ok here what i do not understand when i am trying to repare my .net framework 4 it tells me "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable." It tells me to try again or enter an alternate path and this is bond what i know. Any suggestion?

Since you are on a school network, might you be using a school computer? If you are, then it's probably some type of security or monitorying software installed by school admins that's preventing you from repairing the install. I mean this is really a basic problem to overlook, so I don't mean to insult you by suggesting that you hadn't thought of that (if you are on a school computer), just trying to cover every possible issue I can think of with my limited tech knowledge.

The Foxxx

07-18-2011

Hm surprising how so many people are having problems and no one is really helping, thought riot was better at suporting their players, but then again i did lose out on 1200 RP the other week and didnt get any help. looks like that what you get for a ****ty no priced game. :-/

The Foxxx

07-18-2011

Surprising how terribly riot is treating their customers, many of these people paid money for things in game, and no real answer has apeared on how to help this vast amount of players with the sam problem. Gj Riot, Proud of You!!

V3nomX

07-19-2011

I might be able to help you guys :P

try opening your cmd and flushing you dns with this command

ipconfig /flushdns

work for my mate gl

cm00hk

07-22-2011

same problem

CelebOhtar

08-01-2011

same hlp meh plz
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1034763