PVP.net Patcher Kernel is not responding.

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Countdown2fail

07-10-2011

Same problem with meh, I am not sure what to do as apparently reinstalling does not work...

Carborated

07-10-2011

same thing is happening to me and its annoying as hell =.="

IS150fea7a4ccc453837f0e

07-10-2011

riot dont give a fu** about the players.

TheShaneMan42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

all i did was go to the settings on the patcher and hit repair, that should do it

Syriaama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

I want the exact way to solve it, RIOT just tell us.... CANT PLAY AT ALL

Swanshoes

07-14-2011

Can't get to the repair button to repair it...the game worked fine for me last night but is broken now...

Coaltar

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShaneMan42 View Post
all i did was go to the settings on the patcher and hit repair, that should do it
You obviously didn't read the OP. The issue that the rest of us are having, is that upon starting the League of Legends executable, the League of Legends emblem is displayed perpetually, until it inevitably crashes. That means that it is impossible for us to even get to the patcher or the repair button for that matter.

Coaltar

07-15-2011

Reading threads about people having an error with RADS, perhaps these issues may be related? In any case, if anyone can figure out what's wrong, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Riot.

FB16

07-15-2011

same problem plzzz help

Coaltar

07-15-2011

Okay guys, this worked for me, I don't know if it will work for you or not but it's worth a try.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=969659&page=2

Go there and download everything the Son Golin posted, all Ineeded to fix my problem was .NET 4.0, but if that doesn't work for you just get everything. Also I found every .exe related to League of Legends (including rads_user_kernel) and made sure that they had full permissions and were exempt from the firewall. It didn't work until after I re-installed .NET 4.0 however, so the permissions and firewall may be irrelevant. Good luck.

123456 ... 8