Shen's shadow dash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mephew

05-12-2011

Not sure if this would be a buff or fixing a big but, there are times when i want to use shadow dash to go past an obstacle, and the redicle thing shows he can make it, but when I try, he doesn't. What bugs me about this is that sometimes when the reticle shows that he wouldn't make it, i would try and it would let me pass through. Are there specific obstacles that are programed to prevent champs from going or something? Anyway, could riot take a look at this? I usually have this kind of trouble when it deals with passing through stone areas, but it happens with trees sometimes. I can give some more details if you guys want.

Wakeman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-12-2011

I want to know too..... @@

Anyone know how to tell what obstacles can be Shadow Dash'ed and what cannot?

--Wakeman

toesMyBros

05-12-2011

You need to be closer to the wall when trying to go through.
If it shows that it will just barely go through it won't.

greedy lobster

05-12-2011

Shen is overnerfed, I feel like. He was fine the way he was. Rammus can dish out more damage, tank more damage, And taunt longer. Thanks riot, way to cave in to the ******s demands and your "intelligent" design right there shows.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephew View Post
and the redicle thing shows he can make it, but when I try, he doesn't.
What the hell is this? Some kind of third party autotargetter or something along those lines?

Mephew

05-12-2011

what? no, i dont know what it's called, but that blue thing that shows the path of shadow dash, mundo's cleaver, morgana's darkbinding, any skill shot really.

Valkenr

05-12-2011

I would like to see either

A. Remove the ability for dashes through solid objects, only flashers and jumps(no more alistarnoobs punting people through walls and saving them anymore)

B. If the range of the dash/flash reaches 75% into the wall, you can move through it.

Vayne is pissing me off right now, her dash can't go through the tiny gap's at mid and the river junctions and dragon wall, even though the dash length is long enough.

And I wan't to defiantly see:

1. If you dash into a wall and can't make it through, if the angle of impact is greater than 45%, you slide along the wall. Thus you don't dash and sit there for a second while the dash animation is going.