Too many suggestions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2009

I don't get why everyone is making a champion suggestion... Riot already has their champions made. I know it may be helpful, in a miniscule way, but don't you think it is a waste of time to do that while you could report a bug or stress test a glitch?

Ryoshi

08-28-2009

Well they aren't stopping at 40...they plan to continue adding more and more even after the game is released. So why not help provide ideas that maybe no one thought of? It's a way to be interactive with Riot, and fellow beta testers.

You need something to do when the servers are down anyway.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-28-2009

Its an issue when the majority of the forum is champion suggestions and not feedback on current champions

BTW: they already have the remainig 9 champions almost completely planned out

Logo

08-28-2009

It's fun? People like to dream up champions. Let them. It doesn't hurt any, it's not really at the expense of the rest of the discussion on the forums. People wouldn't 'test glitches' if they couldn't dream up champions, it's not their job to put in a set amount of testing. People dream up champions as a break from their normal playing habits.

Xiao

08-28-2009

It's a little annoying when people start bringing champion balance issues to general discussion because this forum is packed with suggestions for new champions.

Quep

08-28-2009

besides, Riot is probably going to do some kind of Community suggestion contests in the future.... and i enjoy reading some of these FAN champs, some are really awsome and would fit in with the actual game

eXes

08-28-2009

When i get a champion suggestion then its usually in the evening when i lay down and chill. Makes your "OMG YOU COULD RATHER BE LEET TESTING DA GAME" point invalid.

Kevoun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2009

I was thinking there should just be a sub-forum for it. It does get pretty cluttered sometimes when a bunch of suggestion threads are being bumped. I don't really mind it though

Logo

08-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
It's a little annoying when people start bringing champion balance issues to general discussion because this forum is packed with suggestions for new champions.
Yeah that I agree with. Sub form would be ideal, or at least in here where the board moves slower.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-28-2009

why teh **** would u make a thread complaining about it?

"OMG to many useless threads taking up all the room for constructive ones!" then u just about make teh most pointless thread ever...