Vayne will get nerfed... she has to

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spacebeefin

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alithalor View Post
Yup, that movement speed increasing when running towards Alistar really helps running away.
I see what you did there.

l Amy Rose l

05-12-2011

2 things.
A) 2 segs flash that can go invi.
B ) A mix between tristana ult and poppy dash :V But is a normal Skill!
She is way too op, imposible to chase because her "Flash" Imposible to escape because her flash + pasive. Also, she can easily dodge any skill and counter attack with the atk buff from his flash ._. Seriously, i cant stun her because she can dodge everything too easilly. Everyone will be able to do it if they have a flash with only 2 seconds delay!

"Ok, but you stun her and she die" how many champs die the same way?

Pd: Sorry about my english.

LIIMP RICHARD

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Threepwood View Post
With that your crit chance is increadibly minimal. Sure, you had a huge burst with only two items (let's not ignore the fact that one of them happens to be the MOST expensive item in the game) but that was at least partially accidental. So what did your Q add for you? With 101+130 damage (fully stacked BT) you get 173.25 damage. even with the crit that's 346 damage. Not bad for a skill I suppose. But it's range sucks, is single target and you are losing time to AA during the animation. If you were in range of your opponent during the tumble you're losing out on DPS, though TF is giving you a bonus 150 damage, which isn't bad every 1.5 seconds (assuming you are using tumble every time it comes up and you have some CD). But is this spectacular? Not really. If the skill could hop walls, moved faster, had a shorter recovery animation, was longer, whatever, maybe. but as is, outside of your ult (which is an ult) this skill is ONLY for dealing damage. Just not that exciting for that.

Vayne has 5 movespeed more than alistair, and no skills to widen that gap. Alistair can itemize for speed as well (lichbane is not uncommon) and often takes ghost/flash. More importantly you have to participate in team fights, or you lose. And alistair can headbut you out of it. Or get to you with flash/ghost. Q, as said many a time, is a movespeed DECREASE. Your ult does not increase your movespeed, don't even know why you mention it. So you're taking boots of swiftness and PD? PD is a bit uncommon, but I like it.
look you ppl saying that all she has is her movement speed to escape r just stupid or piss poor multi taskers. You Q (in a backwards direction) hit to reset its CD run back and repeat, then when he gets close to you (im talking melee range because alistar has no moves that can end a chase unless he is in melee range) you blow him back and the whole thing starts over. Plus silver bullets cuts thru alistars ult, and that was 426 without my passive or ghost. Plus lich bane does not give the same movement speed as trinity force (your ignorance is showing). Oh and the Q is not a damage loss I had a 1.436 attack speed and so 1.4 times the 190 attack damage i had is 266 dps. since dodge resets your hit timer you hit Q hit Q hit Q almost without effort and since 50% of your attacks are increased by 75% your over all damage is 190X1.375X2.8 since your getting 2 attacks in in the same time you were getting one before because of the reset on the shot timer bring your damage up to 731 AND thats not counting the sheen effect. ALSO that sheen effect coupled with the 75% extra damage with the Q is OP for as smart and observant you think you are... your extremely ignorant

Poisoncontrol91

05-12-2011

Ok, I basically see her as what sheenplank used to be. Farm most of the game, harassing and using your ult to gank well. Both champs had MS buffs and passives, and both are based around low CD physical damage shots. Sheenplank was annoying, not OP, and I see her as the same way. Yes, if fed she can pop off 1.2k crits (with runes) and 1 shot some squishies, but her escape is really lackluster, even with the ult. If a shen is chasing you, even if you tumble, chances are he will still land the taunt because most dashes go MUCH farther than her tumble, and please don't ever compare it to flash. It's not even close to being a blink. Basically, she is a modified sheenplank. Slightly better harass and ranged attacks, with no heal/cleanse or dot.

tl;dr She hits hard like sheenplank, but she dies in the same ways.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtractor View Post
tanky dps with stun will ruin vayne easily, anyting with cc with ruin vayne.
Yup--friend of mine played Renekton the other day; while she hit him hard a number of times, she got smashed each time he stunned her.

Poisoncontrol91

05-12-2011

@Fox, yeah I fought a Xin, and he wrecks all sorts of face on Vayne once he gets Frozen Mallet.