Vayne will get nerfed... she has to

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LIIMP RICHARD

Member

05-12-2011

Look I'm not complaining because I have lost every match today against a Vayne. I'm saying this because I haven't lost a match yet today BECAUSE I am an unstoppable monster with her. I think he damage needs to be nerfed is all, in a game i just had with her ult at level 18 I Qed and had a 909 crit with only a trinity-force and a non stacked blood thirster. Her chasing ability is insane and her spike and sustained damage is bar none the best out of all the range carries when you count in its reliability. Her escape game without her ult is rough in a team fight but i think this is her only balance.

P.S. Guys stun her and she is dead she is just a ranged carry not god, her hp, armor, and magic resist is non existent. So wise up and kill the ranged carry... lets stop targeting the tanks guys.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Oh no, her tumble did a 909 crit, she's so incredibly overpowe...
Oh wait, when I play any ordinary AD carry, every hit does crits that are pretty close to that, without being anywhere near as squishy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xtractor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-12-2011

tanky dps with stun will ruin vayne easily, anyting with cc with ruin vayne.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LIIMP RICHARD

Member

05-12-2011

lol i had 2 items and neither was infinity's edge. All im saying is its too easy to win with her, I think changing her Q to 15/25/35/45/55 bonus damage and only be 10% of her BONUS AD and raze the cooldown by a sec on the high end will balance it out early and late game. Honestly if u did that i think she would be fixed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failedwin

Senior Member

05-12-2011

I'll agree her damage is... I'd rather call it unique+sustained with just trinity force, black cleaver, ionian boots, ult, Q spam with armor pen marks/quints.

Though again she follows the trend of assasins; they can deal silly amounts of damage on a single target with minimal items early on.

What does make her attractive in her transition to a carry is that she doesn't need as much to carry nearly as hard as tryndamere, as well as the fact that she is ranged, and less prone to being griefed as badly early on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

Senior Member

05-12-2011

With AP Alistar is I didnt lose one game against her. And i did 10 yesterday (i think she was an enemy in around 5 of them and she was never in my team).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dashoogs

Senior Member

05-12-2011

..... http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=739215

She's also one of the squishiest champions in the game.

Champions like Irelia and Jax can make her life a nightmare if played by a player with a semi-decent head on his shoulders.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LIIMP RICHARD

Member

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
With AP Alistar is I didnt lose one game against her. And i did 10 yesterday (i think she was an enemy in around 5 of them and she was never in my team).
Im sry but no good Vayne should ever be touched by an alistar i have 426 movment speed with out her ult or ghost and Q is on a 1.4 sec CD and on top of that her E is a knock back. 380 movment speed alistar shouldnt touch u


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Threepwood

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIIMP RICHARD View Post
Look I'm not complaining because I have lost every match today against a Vayne. I'm saying this because I haven't lost a match yet today BECAUSE I am an unstoppable monster with her. I think he damage needs to be nerfed is all, in a game i just had with her ult at level 18 I Qed and had a 909 crit with only a trinity-force and a non stacked blood thirster. Her chasing ability is insane and her spike and sustained damage is bar none the best out of all the range carries when you count in its reliability. Her escape game without her ult is rough in a team fight but i think this is her only balance.

P.S. Guys stun her and she is dead she is just a ranged carry not god, her hp, armor, and magic resist is non existent. So wise up and kill the ranged carry... lets stop targeting the tanks guys.
With that your crit chance is increadibly minimal. Sure, you had a huge burst with only two items (let's not ignore the fact that one of them happens to be the MOST expensive item in the game) but that was at least partially accidental. So what did your Q add for you? With 101+130 damage (fully stacked BT) you get 173.25 damage. even with the crit that's 346 damage. Not bad for a skill I suppose. But it's range sucks, is single target and you are losing time to AA during the animation. If you were in range of your opponent during the tumble you're losing out on DPS, though TF is giving you a bonus 150 damage, which isn't bad every 1.5 seconds (assuming you are using tumble every time it comes up and you have some CD). But is this spectacular? Not really. If the skill could hop walls, moved faster, had a shorter recovery animation, was longer, whatever, maybe. but as is, outside of your ult (which is an ult) this skill is ONLY for dealing damage. Just not that exciting for that.

Vayne has 5 movespeed more than alistair, and no skills to widen that gap. Alistair can itemize for speed as well (lichbane is not uncommon) and often takes ghost/flash. More importantly you have to participate in team fights, or you lose. And alistair can headbut you out of it. Or get to you with flash/ghost. Q, as said many a time, is a movespeed DECREASE. Your ult does not increase your movespeed, don't even know why you mention it. So you're taking boots of swiftness and PD? PD is a bit uncommon, but I like it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alithalor

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIIMP RICHARD View Post
Im sry but no good Vayne should ever be touched by an alistar i have 426 movment speed with out her ult or ghost and Q is on a 1.4 sec CD and on top of that her E is a knock back. 380 movment speed alistar shouldnt touch u
Yup, that movement speed increasing when running towards Alistar really helps running away.


12