Hastur - The King in Yellow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evawin

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanti View Post
E - Extemporal Space: Hastur opens a rift in time and space, temporarily sealing himself, a friendly, or an enemy target in an extra dimension. The target becomes untargetable, but cannot move, attack, or use spells. The target is released from the prison after a few seconds. If an enemy target is marked by a Yellow Sign, then the portal deals a small amount of damage while inside.

Cooldown: 19/18/17/16/15 seconds
Cost: 100/120/140/160/180
Lasts for 0.5/1/1/1.5/2 seconds.
Bonus damage: 20/30/40/50/60 + (0.4 AP)
Animation: An emerald portal opens over the target. When it dissipates, the target returns. If the target has a Yellow Mark, there is a yellow explosion of dust to indicate the damage.

OBSIDIAN DESTROYER!!!!!!!!!!
sounds cool like person
Right you are. ;3

This could win teamfights...or cause the most amount of player griefing since Anivia's wall. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naitavi View Post
Wow one of the more decent suggestions I've seen yet

Try to bump the overall numeric values a little bit even if this guy is a support champ. Karthus has 5 sec 80% slow at level 5, in comparison, the Q seems a bit lackluster. Also, you could incorporate more damage aspect or disabling aspect into his skills, for example, decreasing AD, AP, armor, MR etc.

I'm kinda in a rush now so that's it for now, but KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! I'd like to see him in LoL one day.
Yeah, I decided to buff the ratios and the overall slow percentage just a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinCross View Post
Not burst a bubble, but could they even use this guy? Copyright and what not.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing a Cthulhu Mythos like Champ. Let's really freak out the Void guys, hehehehe.
Riot would probably just give some cosmetic changes (like Austur instead of Hastur or something along those lines), and viola! Also, fear the beyond. >:3

P aul86

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinCross View Post
Not burst a bubble, but could they even use this guy? Copyright and what not..
From what I know Chtulhu Mythos are actually public domain. That is why we have Cthulhu named in media (movies, comics, games...) rather than loads of local stand-ins and rip-offs

Shuluth

05-13-2011

part of lovecrafts stuff is public domain a lot of his early things but some companies have bought rights to certain parts of his mythos. However i don't think the yellow sign or hastur has been touched most people just think chtulhu and dagon and such.
Over all the champ gives me the willies from my own experiences in games involving the yellow sign. but would make an excellent harassment champion and your E ability makes me think of carcosa. Part of me feels there should be some sort of mind control effect in there to follow the story better but fear works MC is to hard to work out.

TESTER610

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopei Viorel II View Post
Magika FTW, right?

Actually, isn't Annie's last name Hastur?

Annie's father's name is Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock, and her mother is Amoline, the Shadow Witch. So the Hastur name is canon, bursting the bubble even further. sorry :/ Also, these two characters are BEGGING to be made into champions; they even have titles already! Someone should make a thread here about potential champions in character backstories, like the way Renekton was mentioned and such.

evawin

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TESTER610 View Post
Annie's father's name is Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock, and her mother is Amoline, the Shadow Witch. So the Hastur name is canon, bursting the bubble even further. sorry :/ Also, these two characters are BEGGING to be made into champions; they even have titles already! Someone should make a thread here about potential champions in character backstories, like the way Renekton was mentioned and such.
;__;