The derp tonight...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ABagOfFritos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

...and in the past few days... has just been incredible.
I typically queue with one or two other people, so we get at least 2 pugs (we aren't big fans of 3v3 currently, perhaps we will give it another go though) and at least one of them is always either A: feeding, B: afk, C: not playing well and badmouthing everyone else, especially whoever happens to be the tank, or D: just plain BAD.
What is it about the last few days with this? They are level 30 accounts and often the excuse is "first time with this champ," but I will say that when I play a champ the first time, I do NOT go 0/10 and tell my teammates that they are idiots.
This is ridiculous, why in the hell do I get these people? 3 wins out of 10 games is unacceptable, this defies the very laws of probability.

slapmymeat

05-11-2011

Tanks will always be blamed for everything, it's the way things are. Not much else you can do about the randies you get in queue. This happens sometimes and the worse people are at the game, the more likely they're gonna blame someone else for their downfall. Just gotta deal with it, or maybe pick up a couple more people to queue with you.

rawrbacon

05-11-2011

Have you ever considered that you're at fault as well? If you're winning 30% of your games it may be a personal problem.

icelordulmo

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABagOfFritos View Post
...and in the past few days... has just been incredible.
I typically queue with one or two other people, so we get at least 2 pugs (we aren't big fans of 3v3 currently, perhaps we will give it another go though) and at least one of them is always either A: feeding, B: afk, C: not playing well and badmouthing everyone else, especially whoever happens to be the tank, or D: just plain BAD.
What is it about the last few days with this? They are level 30 accounts and often the excuse is "first time with this champ," but I will say that when I play a champ the first time, I do NOT go 0/10 and tell my teammates that they are idiots.
This is ridiculous, why in the hell do I get these people? 3 wins out of 10 games is unacceptable, this defies the very laws of probability.
True story, according to these "laws of probability" you seem to know about, it's more likely for you to win a number of games that is NOT five out of ten than it is for you to win exactly five, assuming you have a 50% chance to win each game. 5 is the "expected" result, but it's not actually that likely.

ABagOfFritos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

3 out of my last 10 doesn't mean I always lose this much. For about 3 days now it has been this way, before that it was typically 6 or more out of 10, in fact my longest win streak was 23 games. If I was screwing up I would own up to it, but when I go 6/0 as Malz against Vayne in mid and we still lose because my bottom lane is feeding and jungler has died 2 times trying to start at blue buff, then no, it is NOT my fault as well.

ABagOfFritos

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by icelordulmo View Post
True story, according to these "laws of probability" you seem to know about, it's more likely for you to win a number of games that is NOT five out of ten than it is for you to win exactly five, assuming you have a 50% chance to win each game. 5 is the "expected" result, but it's not actually that likely.
I know, the probability statement was just me goofing. Quite obviously I might add.