Gragas, the underestimated???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cradum

03-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Colors View Post
I just wish the free Gragas players did use their barrels wisely

I lost the count of how many times the Gragas on our team would scream up our team fight by sending the enemy champs to safety
Reminds me of those days when Janna was played and people popped the ult too soon =p

Ferg

03-14-2010

I tell ya though, using his ult can be very tricky. If it was instant it would be simple but you gotta predict where they're gonna go almost exactly because even a couple steps to the right or left can send them in a significantly different direction. When it works it's amazing, when it fails it's definitely a let down.

DonJuancho

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireulcheg View Post
Here you go, belly charge oriented build:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3854/gragas2.png

That skill was reworked, it became short, mouse-targeted, and faster. Also now it works like trynd's spin, so you can pass walls with it. Unless it doesn't glitch.

I made a glitchlist of Gragas, the whole page of it, now I can report one more:

Body slam collides with Gangplank's Cannon Barrage cannonballs. Yet another body slam glith, QQ.

And, on the topic - Gragas is UP because his glitch-list takes whole page. He's going to be mid-tier or a bit over it when his glitches are fixed, but that can be never. So, UP.
Not bad for an underestimated champ

Theflyingman

03-14-2010

His ultimate is copied from a heros of newerth hero called engineer...
NICE CREATIVITY RIOT...

IS1accddd76a6ff096f0572

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theflyingman View Post
His ultimate is copied from a heros of newerth hero called engineer...
NICE CREATIVITY RIOT...

Heroes of Newerth is a copy of DotA, which was designed by Riot.

Get your information right before you start talking ****.

JettBlak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2010

He's fun to play but also not impossible to chase down in kill. I'm happy they buffed him he changes the flow of battle and can single people out almost as well as blitz

FlyingPinkPony

03-14-2010

I think Grags is still a bit UP but he is definitely playable (Pre-patch was awful). I love the new charge but I think two small things should be changed.

A) Barrel roll should grant vision where it goes, similar to karthus's nuke. It would also add a lot of utility to Grags w/o imo making him OP.

B) Drunken Rages mana recovery needs to scale. It is great and balanced in the beginning but becomes insignificant almost immediately as mana pools grow. Why not add a small AP boost to it like (.1 AP).

But in summation totally playable but could still use a little love. Particularly point A.

Theflyingman

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFusion View Post
Heroes of Newerth is a copy of DotA, which was designed by Riot.

Get your information right before you start talking ****.
ROFL ****** get your own facts straight engineer is their own hero not a DOTA port ******* rofl wat stupid lol fanboys are

DA

03-26-2010

His main issues hit when you try to build him AP later on at higher levels of ELO.

He can sting, but his AP skills are not as spammable as others, and you have to have very good aim to get full affect. Even a good grag will have trouble maxing out his potential with each round of skill mashin. And lets not forget that they are slow and have to travel.

Other AP heavy toons just do it better and have more tools to spam which are AP heavy. Others will have skills that hit harder, dont have the skillshot aspect, and are instant hit.

Don't get me wrong, I love grag... he is by far my main. He is just flat out very fun to play. I swapped to him after getting bored with Twitch and Sivir and will never go back regardless of what happens in the W/L columns.

Just tossing out issues I have experienced and seen regarding trash/complaining you will get at times.