Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let me tell you how to Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mOeeOm

03-13-2010

You're all silly.

Marks = Armor Pen
Seals = Dodge
Glyphs = mp5/level
Quints = flat HP

0/9/21

Flash + Cleanse

1) Meki pendant + 2 health pots -> Chalice
2) MERC TREADS, stop getting zerker greaves

Then dps items.

You're not there to do dps or carry. You do this by lowering the cooldown on arrow and volley and increasing the time you can stay in the fight and keep snaring.

Aramathia

03-13-2010

Quote:
TrrZ:
I m not surprised your are teamed with ppl with lower level than you since they play as well as you or better. that's a shame

This has to be the most stupid comment I have seen. I got teamed with people low level because the matchmaker is broken. Everyone knows it. Why don't you quit trolling my posts.

TrrZ

03-14-2010

Quote:
because the matchmaker is broken

mm is fine. i can't remember being matched bad lately. all games are pretty equal and fun. no roflstomping no stupid feeders

get better. that is no only my opinion. you are matched with bad players when you are bad

and your game record says you are.

Quote:

1. saphire+2 hp pots
2. cata
3.boots
4.brutalizer
5. zerker treads/merc depending on other team

that's 3800 g of items and you have only 25 damage. trist with bf sword will eat you alive at this point.

mercs are almost never worth completing before first damage items. farming is so much easier with bf or with bf and pickaxe

Quote:
2 things might be true in ALL of your cases when you ASHE.

you have no ashe expirience. stop posting bs

Quote:
I open while philo stone every game

Torn, as we've seen, vs competent team you lack early damage. you had 2 philos and boots of swiftnes while i was closing to trinity as nasus. i'd say 2 philos are good when you have confidence in your team. but if you have to carry it from early stages of the game, rushing damage is better

and i don't think ashe needs health regen anyway. so it's pretty much a waste of 45 hp/5

Aramathia

03-14-2010

Quote:
TrrZ:
mm is fine. i can't remember being matched bad lately. all games are pretty equal and fun. no roflstomping no stupid feeders

get better. that is no only my opinion. you are matched with bad players when you are bad

I'm done talking to you. My record over all is winning. There is no way that matchmaker is working right, throwing teams with 1 or 2 or even no level 30s in against a group that has all or mostly level 30s.

TrrZ

03-14-2010

whatever. just stop feeding already

krimz

03-14-2010

Would anybody suggest Last Whisper, then swift/zerkers, then bloodthirsters? I usually go LW, Zerkers/Swift, then Bloodrazors (it's worked about 80% of the time for me), but there's practically no survivability, and I would have to sacrifice myself for 3 kills for my team. I have APen marks, crit dmg seals/glyphs, but I'm hearing a lot of people choosing brutalizer over Last Whisper. I like to choose AS, but whichever works better, I would like to know.

krimz

03-14-2010

Even though I've played over 120 games with Ashe, I would say I'm still new to the scene because I only play maybe a total of 4 hours a week, and I always buy the same **** w/ her, and many times I get irrational, such as trying to save a tower w/ 400 hp left, chasing a dying guy only to run into the team, etc etc. o.O

Tornsoul

03-14-2010

Quote:
TrrZ:

that's 3800 g of items and you have only 25 damage. trist with bf sword will eat you alive at this point.

mercs are almost never worth completing before first damage items. farming is so much easier with bf or with bf and pickaxe

you have no ashe expirience. stop posting bs

Torn, as we've seen, vs competent team you lack early damage. you had 2 philos and boots of swiftnes while i was closing to trinity as nasus. i'd say 2 philos are good when you have confidence in your team. but if you have to carry it from early stages of the game, rushing damage is better

and i don't think ashe needs health regen anyway. so it's pretty much a waste of 45 hp/5

TrrZ, I was solo quing that game you played against me...

I still ended up with an infinity and most of a phantom dancer by the time the game ended, and I also had the most kills and the least deaths on my team. Sometimes you just get a fail team "i know everyone says this but in that game it was actually true" If you would recall your team's tristana was mid and I raped the hell out of her. One person can only do so much.

The only reason my team lasted so long was because I was there, the game should have been over much sooner, I had to stand at our towers and volley spam to keep them up. So while maybe I was vsing a competent team, I was not on a competent team, my playstyle in that situation suited a longer game where I would have had the advantage. I dont feel that if I had rushed damage items that the outcome would have been much different.

As for the two philo stones you might be correct, I normally only get one but that was an experiment. If it I got swiftness boots before my BF the only reason I can think of is that I needed them vs tristana so she could not kill me, as that doesnt sound like what I would normally get. I think I will try changing it up to 1 philo stone and maybe chalice and see how that works out.

EmperorCookie

03-15-2010

Quote:
Tornsoul:
TrrZ, I was solo quing that game you played against me...

I still ended up with an infinity and most of a phantom dancer by the time the game ended, and I also had the most kills and the least deaths on my team.

[...]

[...]

my playstyle in that situation suited a longer game where I would have had the advantage. I dont feel that if I had rushed damage items that the outcome would have been much different.

Let's evaluate those words.
1st - You ended up with Infinity and Phantom by the time the game ended. Ok.
2nd - Your playstyle suites longer games where you actually have TIME and MONEY to buy defensive items before offensive.

Of course the outcome is different if you rush offense... You kill more and are easier to kill. What if the game was really short? Have you even tried Ashe in Twisted Treeline? Try to get a philo/chalice/banshee and see me own you with zerker+bfsword+zeal.

Quote:
krimz:
Even though I've played over 120 games with Ashe, I would say I'm still new to the scene because I only play maybe a total of 4 hours a week, and I always buy the same **** w/ her, and many times I get irrational, such as trying to save a tower w/ 400 hp left, chasing a dying guy only to run into the team, etc etc. o.O

That's what makes a difference between the popular Ashe build and mine. People who die and misplace themselves in team fights will sense the need for the popular Ashe build.

But there is 1 thing everyone seem to forget here, it's all about your playstyle. If you need defense items on a character that is made to kite people around, then you play her wrong.

That gangplant crits with his gun? Right... SHOOT HIM NOW he doesn't have his gun anymore.... KITE HIM!! Blitzcrank always grabbing YOU in team fights? What are you doing up front anyway? Evelynn getting you from behind? What is an Evelynn doing in a premade anyway... Twitch owning your team with Spray and Pray? Why are you guys still focusing that ****ing rammus? He taunted you? No problem, you have a team that should be killing the Twitch and by the time Pauncturing Taunt ends you will be able to retreat, get healed by your Taric/Alistar/Soraka and get straight back into the fight. Shaco crits you in the ass? Now shoot HIS ass off, you will kill him before he does... Unless he went full offense... OOOHHH guess what? Another full offense owns you!! What's going on? Maybe it's a good idea after all!!!

People who don't have CONSTRUCTIVE critics, please refrain from posting. As you can see, you piss me off.

To the others, have a nice day and thanks for reading.

Dwight K Shrute

03-15-2010

pro ashe guide, best i've ever seen