Heal shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyronami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

anyone else take heal on shen? I find it kinda effective to be able to ult someone and hit them with a heal for that little extra.

Dont know if this is a good strat or not

shubomber

05-11-2011

Shen is one of the few champions I take Heal on for situations like this, but in general I find you can do basically the same thing with Exhaust.

Pig Magus

05-11-2011

I can see flash/heal being good. But your solo queue teammates might rage when you neglect to grab ignite/exhaust.

Riickroll

05-11-2011

As Shen I generally take heal and exhaust. While exhaust seems almost mandatory, I feel like there are 2 other viable options in lieu of heal:

1- Ghost (not flash). Ghost allows you to quickly dart through or past a battle to pick off stragglers or escapers. Shen has great synergy between his mechanics, but often needs to "recharge" after initiating a fight. Ghost is a great solution to this. While flash provides an instantaneous movement, you really want a consistent buff to synergize with your energy recharge. With ghost you can run around champions and bait them into moving into positions they normally would not want to take, allowing you both time to regain energy and to stay with the enemy champion, so that once you have regained energy you can use it... to kill.

2- Clairvoyance. This is definitely not as good as ghost for Shen. However, Shen can have a successful game using only the exhaust spell, so the extra summoner spell slot is left open for debate. For many champions this is not the case- Both spells are often needed to have an important edge over enemies. Having this unlimited warding ability can turn the tides on ganks and laning solo: something commonly done by Shen players mid-game. Clairvoyance also allows you to view areas of the map for allies- saving your precious ultimate for when it is needed most.

So to sum up, it's all about your playstyle and personal preference... and exhaust.

Mitch Bade

05-11-2011

I haven't even thought about using Shen's Ultimate on a dying teammate and Healing them when you get there. That seems pretty legit if you ask me.

zxlkcf

05-11-2011

Heal is wasted on Shen >.>