Vayne "guide"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Die with Honor

05-11-2011

Just me playing with Vayne, being pro at 3s like I do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKUf2xpIRvo

EnforcerHarmony

Recruiter

05-11-2011

cant hear your volume at all on my crappy laptop. i have been doing infinity edge followed by cleaver thinking about going w razors before cleaver.. also wondering if anyne has tried a bit of as like pd on her...? to increase farming abilities.

JoeRoberts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Going early PD on her is pretty crazy, as the damage from silver bolts can be pretty ridiculous. I think it's all true damage, so level 5 silver bolts will be doing something like 250 true damage to most champions. It also synergizes with her ultimate, since that adds attack damage rather than dealing additional damage like silver bolts does, so it can crit. I'm gonna think about rushing bloodrazor on her instead, but I like phantom dancer.

Then again, I'm probably playing her wrong.

Stoick the Brave

05-12-2011

I get sheen early on, and then from there i usually get black cleaver followed by phantom dancer. I eventually upgrade sheen to trinity force and i go with greaves. i don't get madred's or infinity egde until much later usually, though it might be smarter to get madred's earlier. If i am having trouble with melee dps then i switch madred's and infinity edge for atma's and warmog's. Haven't played a game with heavy magic damage opponents but i imagine i would get a banshee's veil.

Foojackin

05-12-2011

I stack crit runes, and zeal for tumble burst wich is basic a double damage crit then I go infi edge pd black cleaver. And of course situational surviablity items

Wet Sugar Walls

05-12-2011

Well my build with vayne is pretty good, I almost always get perfect scores. First item i get is dorans blade than boots of Lucidity than phantom dancer than infinity edge than blood thirster than frozen mallet.
I mostly get 20 kills plus per game with her with that build.