[Story] Annie and Friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Hobbies include moon-gazing... and long walks on the beach.
DONE AND DONE

i wanted this one to be silly initially but then diana was like THE MOON and that didn't happen. i promise the next one will be less serious and more annie-like ;;

"Miss Diana," Annie tilted her head back to look at the tall, pale woman. "Do you ever, like, do stuff?"

Diana's eyebrow perked. "What ever do you mean, child?"

Annie put a finger to her chin. "Ummm. Like a hobby."

"I have no time for such things." Diana scoffed. "I must--"

"Miss Morgana likes to bake." Annie interjected. "Even though she's all 'boo, I hate Miss Kayle! Oppressing my people! Grrr!' all the time. You hafta have something, right?"

Diana scowled. She opened her mouth, presumably for admonishment, but paused for a moment as her face softened. "Perhaps there is something, child. Come with me."

Diana led Annie on a very long walk. Through city streets and across plains and through the woods. Frequently, Tibbers would remind Annie of the dangers of leaving public areas with a psychotic moon cultist, but Annie ignored him. At the end of the path, Annie could hear waves washing upon the shore.

They stepped out onto a very lengthy beach. The ocean waves reflected the cloudless night sky, the near full moon shimmering on the water. "That's really pretty." Annie spoke.

Diana tugged off her boots and began walking along the shoreline, letting the water wash up on her feet. Annie decided that walking in the cool water would feel really nice, so she followed suit, tugging off her shoes and socks and skipping after Diana.

"I like to think." Diana stated. "Reflect. Like the moon upon the water."

Annie hummed. "The moon looks really bright when it reflects." She looked up at Diana's face again, cupping her chin with one hand. "You look darker."

Diana laughed. "You are an astute one, aren't you? Reminds me of myself when I was younger."

Annie shrugged. "It seems like all the grown ups in the League are really serious these days." She paused. "Except Mister Draaaven."

"The League is a serious place." Diana responded. "Even for you, child. Or so I hear."

Annie sighed. "The League is the only way to protect my home."

"What is it like at your home?"

"Um." Annie was quiet for several moments. "Lonely. None of the other kids wanna play with me, 'cause I'm in the League. All the adults avoid me, 'cept for mom and dad."

"Hm." Diana frowned. "Maybe you are more like her than me."

"D'you mean Miss Leona?" Annie asked.

Diana was silent.

"Do you hate her?"

Diana stopped walking for a moment and looked upon the moon above them. "I'm not sure yet."

"That's weird." Annie responded. How could you not be sure if you hated someone?

The two were silent for a long while, both staring into the moon. The waves lapped upon their feet and rang in their ears.

"Um." Annie spoke up. "Y'know, I've been in the League a really long time. And there are a lotta people who hate each other... like Mister Nasus and Mister Renekton... Miss Morgana and Miss Kayle..." Annie nervously crossed her arms and looked down. "But y'know, none of them ever get anything done."

Diana looked down from the moon and focused her vision on Annie.

"All we do in the League is kill each other, but y'know, um..." Annie paused and swallowed. "You can solve some problems without killing, I think. Um. Anyway, Miss Leona is really nice so please don't kill her."

Diana was silent for several moments before she broke out into laughter once again. "Easy, child. My intent is not to kill Leona." Her voice lowered. "Not yet, at least. I only want to speak with her."

"O-Oh." Relief filled Annie's voice. "Well, um, I hope that works out."

"So do I, child." The two stared at the moon for a very long time after that. Annie took the time to think about a lot of things. About the League and her home and Tibbers. She thought about her conversation with Diana and felt something strange. For the first time in her life, she felt like she had really accomplished something. Like her actions really mattered. It was a feeling that no match won in the League could equal.

Annie decided that reflection might be a good hobby, when she had more serious things to think about. Maybe after she grew up...

Luxiere

08-11-2012

Love it even it's serious.

Annie and Draaaven might be interesting. Hmm.

Frostywolf

08-12-2012

love it, also annie draven would be hysterical

Hussarlance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Annie Draaaven, the crowd demands it.

Trolosaurus

08-19-2012

May I request Annie and Trundle?
Should make for something interesting.

Sarrownight

08-20-2012

awesome man you should do one about kata and irelia and her riding volibear

Fs Son0fSilas

08-20-2012

Omg! You are awesome!.

I'd just like to say, a "what if" story of Annie becoming the Leader of Noxus...the stuff dreams are made of.

RyuuMasken

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
May I request Annie and Trundle?
Should make for something interesting.
i can't think of anything. i'm sorry. please don't sell my balls to a krogan.

(also i realized guiding light was about to pass this thread in views and my ego can't let that happen)

At the top of the list of Things Annie Hates To Do, there was "going to Noxus for any reason." The only upside Annie could think of would be to stop by Miss Morgana's place, but Annie's face scrunched with disappointment as she stood outside a door with a large "CLOSED" sign hanging on the front. This visit would have no upside. She hoped Mr. Mundo's assistant finished whatever work quickly so she could go home. As she sulked, something happened to her that almost never happened--especially at Noxus.

She ran into someone.

"Ha!" A gruff voice came from above her and large arms wrapped around her shoulders. "The kids love me!" A large man who smelled like a mix of sweat and bad cologne kneeled next to her and hugged her to his side. In front of them, there was a large crowd full of flashing lights. "Smile for the cameras, kid." The man muttered.

"Um," was all Annie could muster. The flashing lights and nauseating smell were making her head spin. Tibbers requested to be freed so he could properly disperse the crowd, but Annie couldn't focus on the proper spell.

There was a sudden gasp in the crowd. "That's the Dark Child!" Someone shouted. The crowd filled with murmurs and gradually moved back.

"Huh?" The large man cocked his head to the side and turned towards Annie, looking at her for the first time. "Heh, so it is!" He turned again to the crowd with a smile so wide that Annie wondered how his face wasn't cracked in half. "Worry not, folks! This kid's skills don't compare to the great Draaaaaaven's at all!"

The crowd broke into applause.

"'Sides! Kid is just here because she's a fan, right kid?" Draven turned to Annie with a disturbingly bright smile.

"Excuse me, but..." Annie broke away from the man and put a hand on her hip, looking him up and down. "Who the hell're you? I don't recognize you."

An awkward silence hung above them.

"Draaaven, kid." The man rubbed the top of his head, and his smile didn't falter for a moment. "Hero, League Champion, The Glorious Executioner, and Good Looks Extraordinaire. Surprised you haven't heard of me."

"Draven." Annie repeated.

Draven clapped a hand on Annie's shoulder. "No, kid, not Draven. Draaaaaaaaven."

Annie briefly wished that she was allowed to set fellow Champions ablaze outside of the Fields. "Draaaaven?"

"Haha! That's it, kid!" He clapped her shoulder again. "Draaaaaven." He stood and turned towards the crowd again. "Even League Champions are fans of Draaaven!" He laughed loudly as the cameras began flashing once again.

Annie was about to sneak away when she felt something buzzing in her bag. She reached behind her and pulled the teleportation device from the League out. The crystal on the top was flashing red, meaning Annie was being summoned for a match.

"Draaaven's making an exit!" was the last thing she heard before she activated the device, rushing her to Summoner's Rift.

Annie bought her items and ran down mid lane after saying hi to Miss Ashe and Nunu. Almost immediately after the minions reached the lane, she could hear Draaaaven's boisterous voice from down river. Irritation ran down Annie's spine. Something about his voice just infuriated her.

Several minutes into the match, Annie punched Miss Leblanc in the face and took advantage of her surprise to run down to bottom lane. She heard the announcer call out kills--Miss Ashe and Nunu were slain. Moments later, Mister Taric was called out as slain as well.

Annie emerged from the river. Draaaven turned and smiled, juggling his axes with professional grace. "Kid, I'm gonna take this turret. Don't you go stealing my glory!"

"Um." Annie rocked back and forth on her feet with an innocent look on her face. "Mister Draaaaven... I'm on the other team."

An axe fell to the ground beside Draaaaven. "What did y--"

After a sudden and inexplicable blaze, Annie found herself three hundred gold richer. And much, much less annoyed.

Cerubois

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuMasken View Post
(also i realized guiding light was about to pass this thread in views and my ego can't let that happen)
I bet your ego isn't as big as mine! Ego war!

But you know what? We should call a truce and fight together against Draven High, the cheater. (Though the author for it seems to have disappeared entirely, which might make the battle a bit easier.)

Anyways, regardless of view counts, I'm still a fan of this, and I'll contribute my views like one.

Fs Son0fSilas

08-21-2012

"What did y--" lol

So, about this "what if" story? Command of Noxus can be determined by a fight to the death right?

After deciding she can no longer stand the Tyranical rule of Jericho Swain, Annie steps in to finally end the Noxian war machine.

We learn all about this from the time jumping Ezreal, which by the way, was a BRILLIANT idea on your part for explaining where Pulsefire/Battlecast comes from. (I hated all of the technological skins, with no real explination from the lore department)