Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

jungler udyr? lifesteal or def?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liranforu

05-11-2011

which item should i get?
lifesteal item or a def item?
ive never played with udyr as a jungler so i would love to get some help with that. =]

Lancefighter

05-11-2011

start with cloth armor, win.

build lantern, then whatever you want.

Via Noctem

05-11-2011

armor and health pots with phoenix stance is probably the easiest way to jungle

UknowsI

05-11-2011

I prefer to jungle with Tiger stance. This is how I do it, and I believe it's the standard Tiger build these days:

Cloth+5 pots
Preload tiger stance at start
Hit golem with preloaded tiger stance, cast tiger stance again after 2 seconds, a leash saves you some HP
Wolves, wraith, red buff, small golem, leveling tiger->turtle->tiger->bear
Gank
If no enemy jungler, grab their blue buff (watch out for MIA's and use flash or ghost if they spot you)
Blue pill back
Mandreds or boots
Do some more jungling and ganking
Mandreds or boots
Buy lantern
Upgrade boots into merc threads.

Your question was about items, so I would recommend starting with cloth armour. Next buy either mandreds or boots. It's usually not wise to wait with boots until lantern because ganking become so much harder without boots, but the item order is a little flexible.