In constant flux. NO this isn't about Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredrickrex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohHaiChewie View Post
You play Ashe with Rod of Ages, Manamune, and Deathcap.
well now.

Also, are you playing lane trundle or something? No wiggles?
Just judging by your match history, you should seriously consider your itemization.
I play ashe like that in regular games, for the lolz. and wriggles never seemed to great on trundle.

AreYouAnIdiot

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrickrex View Post
I play ashe like that in regular games, for the lolz. and wriggles never seemed to great on trundle.
problem

Pastrytime

05-11-2011

Quote:
I'm between the 1100 -1000 Elo mark right now, and just like everybody, want to move up. But I seem to have a dilemma. I am willing to play any class, but I seem to get put on teams where everybody wants to be the carry. So i get placed with tank or jungler, both necessary, right? but I can't do both jobs.... please somebody help me. What can I do to raise myself out of this ditch when I can only fill one roll.
Learn to jungle as a tank!

Heraden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Quote:
It's absolutely so good. Your build should go Cloth Armor + Pots, Boots 1 + Pots + Ward, Madred's, Mercs, Wriggles, Phage, Frozen Mallet, Sunfire Cape, Atma's, Infinity Edge. If you're good you never get past Frozen Mallet.