[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTruhan

07-04-2011

This is old school synergy but still works: Xin Zhao+Garen

Doesn't have much synergy really outside of laning phase but when in lane both should hide in bushes. Once they got control over bushes Xin can simply dash to enemy and Garen silences disabling any possible chances to escape for 2 seconds or so and then Xin knocks up while Garen spins. Pretty much will handle any possible squishies that gets too close to the bush or doesn't react fast enough with a blink.

Darkly Dream1ng

07-04-2011

The Chuck Norris comment alone earned a +1.

Good guide.

mekabar

07-04-2011

One thing I actually have never seen, but should be extremely powerful: Nunu / Kata ult + Morgana Black Shield: uncounterable team wreckage.

Superstarsage

07-04-2011

Once laned sona+Singed. It was funny, Two heavy dpsers in our lane, the kind that say "oh hey, harassed. Sorry, i mean YOU ARE DEAD!"

So yea, silly. Oh hey, singed, Go out there for me bro. Poison trail, fling. I had a powerchord and hymn of valor ready for use. Pummeled twice, instant death for that enemy. Oh hey singed you're looking pretty weak there bro. Healed.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

madafakaa

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Don't believe this works. I think Anivia's FrostBite double damage can only be triggered by her own special kind of "chilling", rather than the "slowing/frosting" effect that other items/heroes have.
it does, unless they changed it

Dontphaseme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

Its sion you noob

ChakatSilvermane

07-04-2011

I personally like the Morgana + Jax combo. If Morgana hits with her Q snare, then they are down to at least half health, possibly more.

Q Snare
Tormented Soil
Jax Empower + Jump
First Blood!

Hence

07-04-2011

Karma + Yi

Spirit bond the Yi and he alpha strike 8D

Lux and Singed

Lux uses singularity and bind, singed flings them back, lux procs passive

Reiji Ozora

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze and Raise View Post
sunfires doesn't stack anymore, even if they are on diffrent champions :/.
I think what the person meant was stacking the w plus the one sunfire on a stealth champion would create a good invisible moving DoT.

mrmeisme

07-05-2011

lux and sion, you step out of line sion stuns you and you get chained cced with luxs snare and slowed with lucent singularity, then you live no more