[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raze and Raise

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Anivia (AP Carry) + Poppy (Tanky DPS) + Vayne (AD Carry/Assassin).. Hmm.. What would a good Tank and Support be for this team?
Shen and janna, alot of bubbles and stuff. Or just get a taric in there instead.

Etherimp

05-14-2011

Anivia, Trundle, Poppy, Vayne, and Alister sounds like an incredibly powerful team... Amazing concept.

Raze and Raise

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Anivia, Trundle, Poppy, Vayne, and Alister sounds like an incredibly powerful team... Amazing concept.
I always will perfer a team with control of the battle feild over brute force and strength. It could use some teasing and testing, but it looks like a soild setup.

A wise man once said that theorycraft is great, but starcraft is way more fun. Test it out, or at the least bits of it, see how all the peices fit. I think i'm gonna give it a go myself.

Raze and Raise

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkomaTanomori View Post
Mundo fuels his abilities with Health, as does Mordekaiser.

Soraka has heals with her heals so she can heal while she heals.

Problem, other team? /trollface

(This could be a whole team in 3v3, soraka should lane with Mord as Mundo has better self-regen; in 5v5, pick up a couple of ranged champs to compliment these three - also works as Soraka + either of the other two, or Taric, Kayle, etc.)
the whole thing with mundo and morde getting supported by soraka is that a soild item build replaces the need for soraka almost completely. I rather give them more damage then hp, maybe janna would be a good mix of the two???

FaerellG

05-14-2011

I had a plan for a team that revolved around slamming people into walls (poppy and vayne)
Then have characters that create walls (Anivia, Trundle).

What? Open space team fight poppy and vayne can't slam people into walls? Here's a wall. Slam them into that!

ZestyJesty

05-14-2011

Karma and Garen.

Spin to win with a mantra'd tether and a mantra'd bubble.

If they have a disable, garen can silence first.

Choneald

05-14-2011

Jarvan and Zin, 2 knock ups and crazy damage.. the only combo that has beaten me and my mate recently with it was alistar and poppy

Myslead

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
I had a plan for a team that revolved around slamming people into walls (poppy and vayne)
Then have characters that create walls (Anivia, Trundle).

What? Open space team fight poppy and vayne can't slam people into walls? Here's a wall. Slam them into that!
I thought that didn't work with Anivia walls...
don't know about Trundle though

Raze and Raise

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI Rush XII View Post
Jarvan and Zin, 2 knock ups and crazy damage.. the only combo that has beaten me and my mate recently with it was alistar and poppy
its mean, and i love it.

Barkbober

06-04-2011

Me and my bud have been toying around with Le'Blanc & Swain. 2 CCs a silence, high burst, and two slows, oh and did i mention swain has an amazing heal? That's important.

We usually end up killing anyone that ventures into our grasps!