[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raze and Raise

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisulane View Post
I'm pretty sure it does stack between champions. It's a unique passive, not an offensive aura. Could you tell us why you think they don't stack?
I have another guide (You can find it under non champion guide's in the guide directory) that talks about diffrent team builds and how to use/counter them. Another member posted, i had a segment on Heavy Teams ( Teams with alot of hp and what not) and he said that people don't play heavy teams anymore because sunfires don't stack. I'm not sure though.

If anyone has the info on sunfire capes stacking between two champs, post it here, i would love to know myself.

Raze and Raise

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigJugs View Post
Me and my friend have been playing Renekton / Karma a lot lately, it's pretty nasty. He charges past the target(s) with my tether on, stuns one and does his cleave, meanwhile I shield him doing even more burst AoE and protecting him, if they try to damage him his heal + mine will more than make up for the damage received and hurt them even more.

Don't go getting this nerfed now.
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me...

(mwhahaha)

Raze and Raise

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaer View Post
Before Ali's rework Kayle/Ali was my favorite lane, my friend hated the changes though so he dropped the game until Season 2

Me and him murdered.

-So IDK if it still works well
Ali's rework kinda pisses me off abit. I don't know if they were trying to make him more powerful or less powerful but the fact that when i sit at a tower, pop my ult and pop my heals i'm running the risk of having to tank the tower along with the champions defending it cuz my passive is doing aoe damage. Bringing me back the old passive anyday.

MrMinionman

05-14-2011

Not really a synergy use, but Maokai's ult is really good at negating the effectiveness of fiddle's ult

Also, Maokai + any Bruiser with a fast cooldown stun can keep a Champ pinned for ages. It's amazing.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

it looks cool

but i think they are all pb&pb not pb&j

they r all the same poision + poison ... Bull + Bull ...

Silent Reaper

05-14-2011

Cool Trick: Anivia + Poppy
Anivia can set up a wall behind the enemy, and make poppy use heroic charge to smash them into the wall.

With good coordination, you can pull this off in about one second flat.

McClain

05-14-2011

not sure if its been said but jax and karma:
Jax uses empower then jumps on them, karma uses a mantra'd shield for huge aoe damage and to absorb any damage jax takes by jumping into enemies.

only so that jax can get a dodge stun everyone run past them so karma can use her connection beam on jax so no one gets away.

Etherimp

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Reaper View Post
Cool Trick: Anivia + Poppy
Anivia can set up a wall behind the enemy, and make poppy use heroic charge to smash them into the wall.

With good coordination, you can pull this off in about one second flat.
Anivia (AP Carry) + Poppy (Tanky DPS) + Vayne (AD Carry/Assassin).. Hmm.. What would a good Tank and Support be for this team?

IkomaTanomori

05-14-2011

Mundo fuels his abilities with Health, as does Mordekaiser.

Soraka has heals with her heals so she can heal while she heals.

Problem, other team? /trollface

(This could be a whole team in 3v3, soraka should lane with Mord as Mundo has better self-regen; in 5v5, pick up a couple of ranged champs to compliment these three - also works as Soraka + either of the other two, or Taric, Kayle, etc.)

IkomaTanomori

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Anivia (AP Carry) + Poppy (Tanky DPS) + Vayne (AD Carry/Assassin).. Hmm.. What would a good Tank and Support be for this team?
Besides the Alistar already mentioned for combo with poppy, Shen would be good. Shen's ult means he's rarely out of position for team fights, and his taunt can hold the enemy in place while vayne/poppy reposition for the stun.

Instead of support, this team might benefit from a really good jungler to assist with all the ganks. Trundle is a great choice, since his pillar should work just as well as Anivia's wall for adding something to stun people against.