[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raze and Raise

Senior Member

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHunter View Post
I remember one time in a solo game, there was a three-man premade. We had no jungler, but they told us that the three of them would go in one lane. They were: Blitzcrank, Sion, and Alistar. Bottom lane was raped by them
Dude, i would stay like a good 20 feet behind the tower till someone came to save me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitch Bade

Senior Member

05-11-2011

Nice post even though your grammar is pretty bad .

Here are some SICK combos that have great synergy:

Ashe + Eve

Ashe uses her Ultimate on an enemy champion, then Eve pops out of stealth on top of that enemy. This is extremely annoying and will get you kills almost every time.

Nocturne + Shen + Eve

I faced this combo one game, and I was ready to uninstall LoL. Nocturne would use his ultimate on an enemy while Shen uses his Ultimate on Nocturne at the same time. They both pop up on top of the target and Eve then pops out of stealth on the target as well.

This one requires Eve to be next to the target already in stealth so Nocturne can target the victim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iP1ayJarvan

Senior Member

05-11-2011

well, alistar cant heal himself while under the turret now, soraka does. actually, taric+soraka might be a better option than alistar now, that was before the patch with the turret raping passive on alistar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valitrix View Post
Anivia's Frostbite does double damage when enemy is chilled
Ashe's Frost Shot + Nunu's Ice Blast chills
gg don't even need flash frost
Don't believe this works. I think Anivia's FrostBite double damage can only be triggered by her own special kind of "chilling", rather than the "slowing/frosting" effect that other items/heroes have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killzerz

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Lux or Maoki with a duelist (ex. Xin, Irelia, possibly Vayne). Can't hide in the bushes due to Lux/Maoki, both of them have snares, and then a duelist that does amazing damage early game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Maokai, Teemo, Caitlyn, Shaco, Nidalee or Heimerdinger... Never feel safe walking into a bush EVER again.. Ultimate map control without a single ward.

(Maokai tanks and harasses with Sapling Toss, AP Teemo with a Mushroom minefield all over the map, AD Caitlyn with her Yordle Traps, Shaco with his Jack in the Boxes, Nidalee for her Bushwhack traps, or Heimerdinger for his powerful turrets, and grenade harass.)

Make this team even more dangerous by giving most of them Teleport, so they can TP to mushrooms or Heimers turrets.

Another fun combo: Alister, Poppy, Vayne, Janna, and Gragas.. Ultimate knockback/knockup combo. After facing this team, you may burn down the home depot out of hatred for walls, or become exceptionally afraid of heights thanks to all the time you spent in the air.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lughsan

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze and Raise View Post
Dude, i would stay like a good 20 feet behind the tower till someone came to save me.
And they'd still 'dive pull' or push you to them kill you and make it to safety...
Blitzcrank and anyone with a move speed slow makes the skill shot on the pull positively easy...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raze and Raise

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Maokai, Teemo, Caitlyn, Shaco, Nidalee or Heimerdinger... Never feel safe walking into a bush EVER again.. Ultimate map control without a single ward.

(Maokai tanks and harasses with Sapling Toss, AP Teemo with a Mushroom minefield all over the map, AD Caitlyn with her Yordle Traps, Shaco with his Jack in the Boxes, Nidalee for her Bushwhack traps, or Heimerdinger for his powerful turrets, and grenade harass.)

Make this team even more dangerous by giving most of them Teleport, so they can TP to mushrooms or Heimers turrets.

Another fun combo: Alister, Poppy, Vayne, Janna, and Gragas.. Ultimate knockback/knockup combo. After facing this team, you may burn down the home depot out of hatred for walls, or become exceptionally afraid of heights thanks to all the time you spent in the air.
Again, Synergy isn't just stacking stuff that work together. Its two diffrent type abilities that work together. Like have teemo lay shrooms and when someone hits them, noc pops his ult ans can snag them from across the feild. But yes feild vision is helpful and pushing people is fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raze and Raise

Senior Member

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rch4ng3l View Post
well, alistar cant heal himself while under the turret now, soraka does. actually, taric+soraka might be a better option than alistar now, that was before the patch with the turret raping passive on alistar
thats my point... i think its really a nerf that he can't heal at a tower with out possiblity of aggroing the tower.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iP1ayJarvan

Senior Member

05-12-2011

tried and true, taric's better than alistar for this move at this point. if they're smart they aim to clear the minions faster rather than hit the taric, but most of the time, bad opponents try to damage taric to scare him away from the turret which naturally doesnt work especially with a soraka there.


12345612 ... 16