Zero deaths legendary nab griefing detailed guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paShadoWn

09-06-2013

After some months of perfecting it in bowels of nefarious elo hell it is (mostly) finished and i am ready to discover it.

Key statements:
- Elo hell is full of failurers and feeders
- They expect you to carry them and sacrifice for them
- F_U_C_K THEM

General strategy explanation:
It would be to let enemy team farm yours, then shutdown them for 500 gold bounties.

Key requirements:
- Ruthlessness
- 'Really' unkillable jungle or solo assassin (Yi, Teemo)
- Constant map awareness
- Ghost

Gameplay:
- Steal red, farm jungle
- Be invisible at all times
- Watch map for quick kill opportunities

Item build:
- Rush tenacity and tank which means golem thingie
- Add more tank, cdr, movespeed and some damage as required (Impaler, Drinker, Mallet or Rylai Liandre Tooth)

Metaphysical ****:
- Take as much power from your team to yourself as possible
- Gradually withdraw your presence from the board

Result:
- Zero deaths legendary unless you went idiot mode
- Reprots
- Undisclosed **** (figure yourself)

paShadoWn

09-07-2013

Bump for great justice. Some food for a troll pls?

6leggedotter

09-08-2013

So basically you're saying that the best way to win is to have your teammates lose, and then take the kills that they need from them, in order to make yourself "the hypercarry" when you're playing a role that doesn't get as much farm as the rest?
Good luck with that, great attitude, 10/10.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

This is an excellent guide for deliberately throwing games while posting a KDA that makes it look like it's not your fault. Possibly a good way to intentionally tank your MMR without triggering the Tribunal? I suppose the only point of that would be so that you can later disprove the myth of elo hell by playing to win and carrying out.

Unfortunately, by playing the way you've outlined above, you're actually creating the myth of elo hell for a lot of people, since they see you throwing games, and believe it's your fault they can't win, rather then internalizing the blame and actually improving.

paShadoWn

09-08-2013

Nope 6 leg i dont say that. Quit your obnoxious habit of imputing your bs to ppl.

And no, this way doesnt leads to lost games in more than 50%. Because if you have 1-2 decent players on your team it would be a win.

Besides you should really go read header again where it says "griefing". Not that i insist though. Instantly forgetting what you just read is an ubiquitous sympthom. As is bs imputing.

And no i am not irrational hardcore Christian and do believe in appropriate punishment and retribution. I do believe everyone should be punished for his sins. If anyone at all can do it.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

is this guy for real?

Sephïroth

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombotMECHA View Post
is this guy for real?
If you spend any time on Guide's and Strategy, you'll notice this guy is on here a lot spamming very bad advice and trolling the entire page. We find it best just to downvote and move on. If you feed the troll, he will never starve to death.

A WildVi Appears

09-09-2013

This guy obviously has some serious mental problems, should just leave him to his own devices.

paShadoWn

09-10-2013

You see Doombot creatures like Seph and Rac believe that they run this place. They have their delu... erm, 'ideas', of how everything should be. Truth is, this forum is a junkyard where decent players never visit. The only population here are high elo braggarts for "charity" and advice-begging feeders. And occasional junk delvers like myself who like to sift through garbage seeking valuable stuff and to hide stuff for fellow junk delvers.

You ask whether you should believe in me? The answer would be "at your consideration" because i am not amassing followers. The choice, and the consequences, are yours.

Nah just kidding your mockery was too apparent lel.

paShadoWn

09-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racaholic View Post
This guy obviously has some serious mental problems, should just leave him to his own devices.
And stop harassing my threads? Noooo you cant do that.