13 Step To The Art Of Trolling, League Of Legends Style

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaxisoldnoobs

05-07-2012

The Art of Trolling

Oh, with this I expect to get exactly what I am teaching here. Trolls! Lol I’m just kidding. This information is intended to teach you how you can identify Trolls so that you may not fall into their trap. Do not, I repeat, do not try the things in this guide. They can get you banned. To become an effective troller, you must understand that you have to be as the disciple Paul once said. “content with everything”. You cannot let the opposing person get under your skin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what is trolling?
Trolling is the art of intentionally inspiring a scene of confusion, frustration, or anger within someone else. All the while staying completely calm.

Why does one troll? Well because it is satisfying, fun and funny to the one doing the trolling.

Here are some well known tricks for successful trolling.

1. You must stay calm. If you lose your cool then you are setting yourself up to be trolled yourself.
  2. Usage of “your mom” jokes and being utterly immature is very effective.
  3. Telling your trolling target “u Mad” will escalate the situation. People do not like being told what they are experiencing emotionally. Especially when it is wrong.
  4. If you are in a ranked game, a common method of trolling is to ban champs that people call out that they are playing.
  5. When someone calls mid or another solo lane, saying “ditto” can cause confusion.
  6. If you see a team mate grab Hiemer, grab gangplank. You can follow him around and spam raise moral on his turrets. Hiemers get mad when they can't keep a turret up for more than a second.
  7. If a team mate is annoying you. Don't say anything negative to them, instead ask for them to go gank with you. Then when they engage the target simply run away.
  8. Going 0/15/0 is a great way to explain your disappointment with your team.
  9. Pick a jungle champ and then intentionally die to the blue golem over and over again.
  10. Join custom games, then when the game is just about to start (at champ select screen) bail out. It will force the game to go back to lobby and irritate people in the game.
  11. Call out your jungle's position in all chat to the opposing team.
  12. Steal the blue/red buffs from your team right before they get it.
  • some one picks alistar you tell them alistar is not a tank if they say there tanking
  • QQ your team mate over there item build regardless of there score and contribution to team.
  • tell your team mate they suck because there 0/15/30 and say noob 0/15.
  • talk trash in all chat insulting
  • someone picks alistar and you say your tanking you tell them your not a tank.
  • hate on your team mates in all chat
more to come
Do you have any ways that you have been trolled?

Please post them in the comments below so that we may all be prepared when we see them!

The69Ninja

05-07-2012

The meta game is completely outdated. Your team needs 2 supports to win now-a-days.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

I guess it says something about the community when there are just as many "guides on how to be an ******* and ruin people's day", than there are on how to play the game itself.

jaxisoldnoobs

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
I guess it says something about the community when there are just as many "guides on how to be an ******* and ruin people's day", than there are on how to play the game itself.
Quote:
Oh, with this I expect to get exactly what I am teaching here. Trolls! Lol I’m just kidding. This information is intended to teach you how you can identify Trolls

Mit213

05-07-2012

Not communicating with your team while in champion select can lead to a pretty interesting situation in-game if you feel like laning a jungle-capable champion with smite...

A Litle P Kid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Couldn't help but burst into tears laughing.

- Call your teammate noob everytime they die, whether it's their fault or not. Super demoralizing.

AsphodelNext

05-07-2012

wait, gp's raise morale doesn't kill turrets... it's just an aura...

Mit213

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphodelNext View Post
wait, gp's raise morale doesn't kill turrets... it's just an aura...
It used to sacrifice a friendly minion/pet to give everyone the buff, but was used to deny experience/gold and other abuses involved with killing your own minions.

StrmCkr

05-07-2012

spam:
"Don't worry I got this" - followed by death.

Togekiss24

05-07-2012

What about using Jarvan's ult on your teammate to trap them, flash to get out of the pit, and watch your temmate die?