Caitlyn or Vayne: who wins in a game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blankideas

05-11-2011

Caitlyn if you like to be easy going, sitting back, Poke them while laughing, and escapes fairly well.

Vayne is ugh... I don't know where to start but to say is VERY fun if you are always on the edge.

To me I like both, they both have good pros and cons and both are not Over Powering (yes, not over powering just fed).

Private Katarina

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
Incidentally, Caitlyn counters Vayne hard.

Notice that Vayne's roll goes the same distance every time, just that she can choose the direction is all. Then notice it has about the same animation time as Piltover Peacemaker's wind up time. Happy hunting!
I've had no issues dodging peacemaker with roll. I pushed Cait back behind the creeps and denies her so hard she went top and they sent Soraka mid.

Blue101

05-11-2011

that depends mostly on how skilled the Vayne is. if she can dodge all skillshots with her Q she is going to have a stronger influence on the game.

Demacian Boner

05-11-2011

The better player wins the game.

Glorious Bird

05-11-2011

Caitlyn is a garbage, weak, auto attack champion. Her early game harass is okay, but past that she's absolutely terrible. Vayne is good all game and has far better mobility and utility.

Blankideas

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue101 View Post
that depends mostly on how skilled the Vayne is. if she can dodge all skillshots with her Q she is going to have a stronger influence on the game.
Well its not hard to dodge Caitlyn's Peacemaker the roll isn't even necessary to dodge her Peacemaker I can walk or just move side ways because most people see it coming, but then again people have different reflexes also.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

If Caitlyn tries to poke with her Q, then yeah, anyone can just dodge it. But the point is if Vayne ever uses her roll, then Cait can react without missing.

Piltover Peacemaker is never a proactive move--you use it after people are snared, or if they walk into a bottleneck or something. Or after a dash ability that locks them into a very predictable manner. That's how I play Cait anyways...

Shoesy

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Katarina View Post
I've had no issues dodging peacemaker with roll. I pushed Cait back behind the creeps and denies her so hard she went top and they sent Soraka mid.
He meant shooting Peacemaker when you roll so it hits where you land.

Blankideas

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
If Caitlyn tries to poke with her Q, then yeah, anyone can just dodge it. But the point is if Vayne ever uses her roll, then Cait can react without missing.

Piltover Peacemaker is never a proactive move--you use it after people are snared, or if they walk into a bottleneck or something. Or after a dash ability that locks them into a very predictable manner. That's how I play Cait anyways...
Totally agreed with you but the mana cost of her Q far surpasses Vaynes Q maybe a couple fake rolls and if Cait don't save mana for her escape tool then she will be in a bad situation and also most of the people who play Caitlyn never saves it for snares and etc.

Mejakallu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Cait can still simply harass with autos and not even have to bother with her Qs for harass if potentially missing with Qs is an issue.