bugged stats/GA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deatheran

05-11-2011

edit: posted in the wrong forum so dissreguard the title..... how do u guys deal with a 2v1 as nasus VS 2 harrasers

Luthien Kess

05-11-2011

Stay back and max spirit fire. If they are completely zoning you, there isn't much you could do, but that's any 2v1. Nasus is actually one of the best 2v1 in the game because once spirit fire hits 4 you can throw it out and run back to your turret (you get exp for creeps you kill regardless of how far away you are).

iDuhlan

05-11-2011

Ranged harassers? Nothing really, Nasus is fantastically prone to being kited, and has a terrible laning phase.

He's one of those champs who are "carry me to mid game so I can carry you"
That being said he has fantastic synergy with strong laning supports like janna or soraka, who can babysit him while he farms his Q to ungodly levels.
Me and a friend often play janna/nasus and just farm for 30 minutes, and then after the first teamfight everyone knows what's happened and they just surrender :s

You could always try jungle Nasus. If you're being outlaned and can't farm you might have more fun starting your early game well away from those pesky Caitlyns and Ashes. And a good jungler can be game changing too.

iP1ayJarvan

05-11-2011

watch Hyfe 3 shot turrets in his SS challenge video ><

I'd say just turret hug and max out your Q though, you want it off CD as much as you can so you can pump it, thats what i think