Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Starcall Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rip City

05-11-2011

I do not want any criticism on why I am making this build, I just personally find it fun, but I would appreciate some help!

What is the best possible way with Masteries, Runes, and Items to build a Magic Pen/Cd Reduc/Ap Soraka based around Starcall!

iP1ayJarvan

05-11-2011

i have that build in my guide, in the troll section. it works quite ok, and you can taunt the opponents "LOL, dying to soraka XD"

its here: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/15498-ongoing-research-on-soraka.xhtml

Alternatively, which i havent tried yet, is putting 1 or 2 points in heal, but so far i havent had to do it, coz u just tell your laner to treat u as a magic dps than a healer, so they dont be reckless.
It's a sort of ok build, if you can drag it on to late game because you will then be uberfarmed from using the lvled Q for farming, then you switch to healer mode (coz your damage late game sucks no matter how u build).

1 thing though, its ill-advised coz soraka has terrible ap rates on damage.

Rip City

05-11-2011

how do i get to it? and is it a serious build?

iP1ayJarvan

05-11-2011

no, like i said, its a troll build. you're building soraka as a sustained dps caster, which isnt too great but can potentially yield a nice early game. Her AP rates are bad so you'll have to gimp your opponents really hard early on, and late game, you really have no choice but to be a healer because by then, your damage will suck, so it'll be better to focus on healing. (just get rid of the MPen items and grab some defense/more ap at late game)

or if you still wanna dps, grab a lich bane and you'll pretty much hit hard enough to be noticed