Starcall Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rip City

05-11-2011

I do not want any criticism on why I am making this build, I just personally find it fun, but I would appreciate some help!

What is the best possible way with Masteries, Runes, and Items to build a Magic Pen/Cd Reduc/Ap Soraka based around Starcall!

iP1ayJarvan

05-11-2011

i have that build in my guide, in the troll section. it works quite ok, and you can taunt the opponents "LOL, dying to soraka XD"

its here: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...n-soraka.xhtml

Alternatively, which i havent tried yet, is putting 1 or 2 points in heal, but so far i havent had to do it, coz u just tell your laner to treat u as a magic dps than a healer, so they dont be reckless.
It's a sort of ok build, if you can drag it on to late game because you will then be uberfarmed from using the lvled Q for farming, then you switch to healer mode (coz your damage late game sucks no matter how u build).

1 thing though, its ill-advised coz soraka has terrible ap rates on damage.

Rip City

05-11-2011

how do i get to it? and is it a serious build?

iP1ayJarvan

05-11-2011

no, like i said, its a troll build. you're building soraka as a sustained dps caster, which isnt too great but can potentially yield a nice early game. Her AP rates are bad so you'll have to gimp your opponents really hard early on, and late game, you really have no choice but to be a healer because by then, your damage will suck, so it'll be better to focus on healing. (just get rid of the MPen items and grab some defense/more ap at late game)

or if you still wanna dps, grab a lich bane and you'll pretty much hit hard enough to be noticed