Yes, another one.Vlad vs Nocturne vs Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalShrubbery

05-11-2011

Yep. I know these must be getting old. I'm a pretty new player. I have Mumu, Fiddle, Ashe and Yi. I'm looking for a somewhat more active character and these look like they could be fun. What would be the best pick for someone that usually just stays in the lane and plays it safe until I know I can overpower them?

SullenEyes

05-11-2011

I am by no means any type of expert, but Vlad's life tap lets you play a little safer than Noc or Vanye, both of whom strike me as more assassin-style characters. Of course, watching Phreak play Vayne on the shoutcast, it seems possible to play Vayne as more of a poke-game laner, waiting until the other person messes up and then stomping face as punishment.

EternalShrubbery

05-11-2011

That's kinda what I was thinking about vayne but I'm afraid to drop that much IP and be disappointed haha.

That being said, I'm not TOO worried about playing safe, I'm just not the type to successfully run around and gank, just stay in the lane, harass and wait for a mistake.

hotshotzehri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

well, laning as vlad seems very passive. laning noct is fun because of you q passive combo that hits like a truck. Vayne, I dont know yet.

EternalShrubbery

05-11-2011

Thanks. So you're saying vlad is pretty uneventful?

EternalShrubbery

05-11-2011

Anymore advice before I pull the trigger on Nocturne or Vayne?

chocolateSHNAPPS

05-11-2011

vayne is amazing
just went 10/0 with her in a game
and won
1 afk player..

spam q. best move, her ulti is crazy.

i love vayne

chocolateSHNAPPS

EternalShrubbery

05-11-2011

Haha. Thanks guys. I'm not too great at this game but I think Ima give Vayne a shot.