Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shurelya's Reverie on Cho?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pysces

05-11-2011

When bot laning with Cho, I've lately been partial to starting with a Regrowth Pendant + Pot (health usually) -> First trip back -> Philo Stone, Boots, Ward (790 g total, easy). I actually prefer this to the Catalyst for sustainability.

From that point on, I can usually AFK farm bot (provided I don't have an over aggressive lane partner), and the early Philo Stone means if we don't have a roamer, I semi make up for having to share farm with someone else.

I've lately followed it up with HoG + Merc Treads -> Glacial Shroud -> Negatron Cloak -> FoN + Frozen Heart (whichever first, based on how game is going).

At this point, I've normally been inclined to sell the Philo Stone to either rush a Randuins off the HoG, or push for a Banshees/Abyssal Scepter, again, based on how the game is going.

But I was looking at Shurelya's, and tried a game with it last night, and it works surprisingly well on Cho.

The CD reduction combined with Glacial Shroud is great early (30%), and the speed boost is actually very welcome on Cho, especially on a 60 second cooldown, it means I almost always have Flash, Ghost, or Reverie up for a team fight.

In terms of a item build, Randuins, FoN, and Shurelia's provides a tone of HP regen (I was basically immune to harass) and with Frozen Heart, provides a 40% CD reduction without blue or pots, for a 36 second Feast.

Basically, Shurelya's seems like a lot of bang for buck on Cho...

Any reason I shouldn't continue taking Reverie? Anyone else use it?

HMS BUTTPEE

05-11-2011

Get CDR boots instead of merc treads.

Build philo stone into miracle.

Narvuntien

05-11-2011

... I go Cataylst as my first item... Cho farms well doesn't need Philostone.

Banchee or RoA.. Then frozen heart... Abssyal sceptor or Zhonya's.. then Thornmail.

Cho gath has heaps of free Hp i don't bother with Hp items other than cataylst which it too good to pass up.

Lambdacolyte

05-11-2011

I used to use it alot as an escape. Landing a rupture, then using Reverie will get you out of anything.

The mana regen given by reverie is great.