Shurelya's Reverie on Cho?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pysces

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

When bot laning with Cho, I've lately been partial to starting with a Regrowth Pendant + Pot (health usually) -> First trip back -> Philo Stone, Boots, Ward (790 g total, easy). I actually prefer this to the Catalyst for sustainability.

From that point on, I can usually AFK farm bot (provided I don't have an over aggressive lane partner), and the early Philo Stone means if we don't have a roamer, I semi make up for having to share farm with someone else.

I've lately followed it up with HoG + Merc Treads -> Glacial Shroud -> Negatron Cloak -> FoN + Frozen Heart (whichever first, based on how game is going).

At this point, I've normally been inclined to sell the Philo Stone to either rush a Randuins off the HoG, or push for a Banshees/Abyssal Scepter, again, based on how the game is going.

But I was looking at Shurelya's, and tried a game with it last night, and it works surprisingly well on Cho.

The CD reduction combined with Glacial Shroud is great early (30%), and the speed boost is actually very welcome on Cho, especially on a 60 second cooldown, it means I almost always have Flash, Ghost, or Reverie up for a team fight.

In terms of a item build, Randuins, FoN, and Shurelia's provides a tone of HP regen (I was basically immune to harass) and with Frozen Heart, provides a 40% CD reduction without blue or pots, for a 36 second Feast.

Basically, Shurelya's seems like a lot of bang for buck on Cho...

Any reason I shouldn't continue taking Reverie? Anyone else use it?

HMS BUTTPEE

05-11-2011

Get CDR boots instead of merc treads.

Build philo stone into miracle.

Narvuntien

05-11-2011

... I go Cataylst as my first item... Cho farms well doesn't need Philostone.

Banchee or RoA.. Then frozen heart... Abssyal sceptor or Zhonya's.. then Thornmail.

Cho gath has heaps of free Hp i don't bother with Hp items other than cataylst which it too good to pass up.

Lambdacolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

I used to use it alot as an escape. Landing a rupture, then using Reverie will get you out of anything.

The mana regen given by reverie is great.