Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mumu Jungle Shutdown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yokusho

05-11-2011

What does mumu do if he gets ganked at both blue buffs when he trys to jungle? Does that shut him down pretty good forcing him to lane? or can he still jungle effective with no blue at the beginning?

pic of mumu before he gets shut down =D
http://yokusho.deviantart.com/#/d3g472z

GtJokerX

Recruiter

05-11-2011

His jungle does get a little messed up and he will be behind but that just means you will need to gank harder and then start at the double golems along with a few blue pots and red pots since you won't have the constant mana regen that blue buff gives. If your failing ganks then just head to a lane because your jungle is just going to make you underleveled

yokusho

05-11-2011

hmm, i never thought about jungling with blue pots before. I've always thought them to be overpriced and useless.

GtJokerX

Recruiter

05-11-2011

Well I mean I jungle mumu often and whenever I do get messed up I try my best to start ganking and I usually get 1-2 blue pots then go from double golems to wraiths to wolves then blue pill. Shop and pick up maybe 1 more blue pot if I need it for red or ganking

Attico

05-11-2011

I've found that starting at wraiths can solve this. Smite big wraith, Despair the rest down, then go and despair the wolves. You'll get your "e" at wolves, then just wait a sec for your current red pot to get you to 80% and smite to be around 10-15 seconds left on CD. Then get that blue. This usually confuses the gankers...if you wait at wraiths until you see everyone in lane, even better.
I had a guy ask me after we won the other day "where did you start Amumu?" Their whole gank was a mess. This method is not as good as a nice leash with protection at blue, but if you don't have the team watching you...try it out.

tumultuoustempus

05-11-2011

You should really call them health and mana potions, not red and blue. Very confusing.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

05-11-2011

what a poor amumu feels sad for him

Dakkas

05-11-2011

I follow Stonewall's jungle Mumu guide where you don't do Blue until you're lvl 3. Go wraiths -> wolves -> small golems -> blue pill. Blue -> Wolves -> Wraiths -> small golems -> Red -> wolves -> wraiths. Should be around lvl 6

I'll normally start at the enemy wraith nowadays if I know the enemy jungler is going to be starting elsewhere. This gives me a bit more gold when I first blue pill as well as screwing up the enemy jungler some more. With E, you can kill the wraiths before the first wave of middle creeps even reach each other