Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin Zhao Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milerzhus

05-12-2011

I never even thought of SotD, but what of SotO? Is it just too risky? And for jungling I use stonewalls's version and get Vampiric Scepter as my starting item. I start at golems, then go to wraith, wolfs, blue, shop, golems (level 4), red, wraiths, wolfs (level 5 - 5:05) then proceed to gank if any lane is open and if not then I continue jungling to hit level 6.

For masteries I use 21/0/9 I am eager to try the 0/21/9 and start at wolfs then blue camp, which is more optimal do you guys think?

For items like I said I start with Vampiric Scepter and then after that I go brutalizer, then boots (usually merc treads for the additional ms) then I finish off ghostblade. After ghostblade I get wriggles, however I am wondering if I should sell my Vampiric Scepter and start build say SotD/starks?

I will try different builds to see which one is the best, also what do you guys think of using smite asap on a creep? I know we should wait to use it to finish off so less chance of it being stolen, but at level 1, when you know where all 5 are, shouldn't you use smite asap so it comes off CD faster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JesusGreen

05-12-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/no-protection-imma-knock-you-up-80644

^ That's my build. There are 4 builds under there, but they are mainly situational modifications of one core build. Xin is an off-tank and thus should be played that way. Yes he is a great jungler (but not the fastest/best) and the 2nd of my 4 builds is aimed at junglers, I have included the two routes I use for jungle Xin there too.