Sheen and vayne...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRoaRx

05-11-2011

whats the point and how usefull is it... when i play vayne i go for high dmg.... healing lifesteal... no speed...will it be useful??

NomZrawr

05-11-2011

Lifesteal without attack speed is useless.

Charmi

05-11-2011

Vayne has a base dmg of like 65 once you get to lvl 6. That's an extra 65 bonus dmg that's mostly useful for tumble.

For just 340 more gold you could be having a BF sword - considering how tumble has a 1.75 AD ratio at lvl 5, a BF sword adds not only more dmg to your tumble, but your autoattack as well.

No mana though, but no wasted AP.

SgtSalsaMan

Recruiter

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmi View Post
Vayne has a base dmg of like 65 once you get to lvl 6. That's an extra 65 bonus dmg that's mostly useful for tumble.

For just 340 more gold you could be having a BF sword - considering how tumble has a 1.75 AD ratio at lvl 5, a BF sword adds not only more dmg to your tumble, but your autoattack as well.

No mana though, but no wasted AP.
Good point... I have been making Sheen a core part of my build but feel that $$$ could be better spent elsewhere. Triforce is good but not great on Vayne so going the BF sword path you have better options for dmg/lifesteal without wasted stats.

Volgaria

05-11-2011

It is great because every time you roll you get a bigger hit. Also getting triforce adds even more, and also gives you a bit of everything you need, like health, mana, AS AD and all that good stuff. I don't really think you HAVE to use it, but it is definitely not a bad item.
But i can also see AS / lifesteal being very viable, just a matter of what you want to do.