Fiddlesticks, Now Terrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

umadibet

05-12-2011

I just posted it, should it be moved to general discussion yes. That was what I intended my point was, THE PLAY STYLE OF FIDDLE THAT I USED IS NO LONGER VIABLE, not the fact that the hero is bad.

umadibet

05-12-2011

that being said he is bad I am restating and contradicting myself, HE IS BAD DO NOT BUT HIM DO NOT PLAY HIM. For the changes that have been put into place other casters do the job VASTLY better.

Thunderkleize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubont View Post
fiddles is still good...
qft

YoLoSwAg Nolube

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Ever heard of spellvamp? should try it sometime cause when i play fiddle i rush WoTA and kick ass 8 times out of 10

umadibet

05-13-2011

I used to get it BEFORE the nerf to counter ignite. Drains dont tick nearly enough for it to be on any build with the "new" fiddle.

michelada

05-13-2011

before fidd was good early-mid game, now its a piece of **** early-mid-late game

StoRmRAiL

05-13-2011

he's down for the count atm.............

i couldn't even kill a soraka who had just a rabadons and an aegis whilst i had almost my full build

umadibet

05-13-2011

he should be re labeled, support

Liabilities

05-13-2011

typical riot... showcase way OP champ ie rumble then couple weeks later... BAM with a nerf...

Fishous

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by umadibet View Post
I just posted it, should it be moved to general discussion yes. That was what I intended my point was, THE PLAY STYLE OF FIDDLE THAT I USED IS NO LONGER VIABLE, not the fact that the hero is bad.
What playstyle? Expecting to sit there and Drain long enough to win the game?