Fiddlesticks, Now Terrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

umadibet

05-11-2011

I consider myself a player dominate in 3v3. I don't really lose and I beat 1700-1800 people when I do get the chance to actually play. I liked fiddle sticks for the certain amount of pressure he had early game. His lane dominance is now just pathetic.

I played him as a drain tank and now the percents and scaling of ap to actual healing effects are gone. That being said, the 5 silence bounces are meh and are capable of dealing dmg yet the fact remains that the play style for this character is gone and I no longer wish to play him.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Cool. Now wheres the guide or strategy?

Draghinaazzo

05-11-2011

umadibet

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Agreed with OP. I wish I could delete him.

Fluffyburrito

05-12-2011

Drain tank?! I'm guessing you stuck to normal games or extremely low ELO with people who don't know how to interupt a skill?

Fiddles is in a good place right now... just don't rely on drain. People who only had the mindset to use drain and nothing else to harass are the ones hurt.

Warrrrax

05-12-2011

Draintank works very well in 3v3 that the OP WAS TALKING ABOUT when Fiddle goes top.

Not every champ has a reliable stun/silence at level one. When Trynd goes top against Fiddle, he has a big problem.

Fiddle can hide in bushes and zone trynd out. If trynd approaches, fiddle jumps out of bush, drains the crud out of him. If Trynd goes offensive, Fiddle could drain/tank the damage and severely damage Trynd.

Ive done this on several occasions. It fails utterly against those like Xin, with a delayed knockup even, and really gets bent-over against Garen and Sion, etc.

Fiddle is obviously less able to drain tank in a 2v2 laning situation. Theres much higher chance that they can interrupt it, and even if they cant, they will likely have enough burst to kill weaksauce fiddle even with drain going.

Now, his drain is even MORE useless and cant really be used to 1v1 an enemy champ...even one that cant silence/stun.

So instead of relying on drain, we should rely on Dark Wind, that lost 40% of its rank 5 damage? Wow, genius.

Fluffyburrito

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Draintank works very well in 3v3 that the OP WAS TALKING ABOUT when Fiddle goes top.

Not every champ has a reliable stun/silence at level one. When Trynd goes top against Fiddle, he has a big problem.

Fiddle can hide in bushes and zone trynd out. If trynd approaches, fiddle jumps out of bush, drains the crud out of him. If Trynd goes offensive, Fiddle could drain/tank the damage and severely damage Trynd.

Ive done this on several occasions. It fails utterly against those like Xin, with a delayed knockup even, and really gets bent-over against Garen and Sion, etc.

Fiddle is obviously less able to drain tank in a 2v2 laning situation. Theres much higher chance that they can interrupt it, and even if they cant, they will likely have enough burst to kill weaksauce fiddle even with drain going.

Now, his drain is even MORE useless and cant really be used to 1v1 an enemy champ...even one that cant silence/stun.

So instead of relying on drain, we should rely on Dark Wind, that lost 40% of its rank 5 damage? Wow, genius.
Drain and fear still work in a 1v1 situation. I don't really know what you're talking about. I still 1v1 people with drain and just a few AP. (I'm usually confident to do so after a RoA and haunting guise) I guess you're used to coming out of those situations with full health or something.

heathenscum

05-12-2011

i was wondering about that. I haven't played fiddle for a while and tried him again last night and it was really pathetic. his jungle was slow and difficult, and if there was more than one enemy champ i didn't stand a chance of doing anything to either of them.

Dubont

05-12-2011

Fiddles is still good...

Falleng0d

05-12-2011

I completely agree. I partly bought the game due to fiddlesticks being in the bundle. Then about a week after I bought it, ryze, fiddlesticks, gangplank, etc get severely nerfed while heroes like rumble are super OP. I dont understand this logic of theirs. They need to stop reading forums and listening to people who dont know what they are talking about, stop fixing things that dont need fixing. Fiddlesticks was fine...

Stop ruining champions riot. You already made this entire game evolve around super OP tank builds, leave the DPS heroes alone.... Pretty soon there is going to be no reason to play any type of hero besides tanks.

I am fairly new to this game and for the life of me cant understand why riot is still nerfing/changing/tweaking older champs? Isnt this game fairly old?