Brand or Corki

Brand 36 52.94%
Corki 32 47.06%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Whom should i get? Brand or Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

thnx ill get corki ill probably get the hotrod skin too ^ ^

CrossBlades

05-12-2011

what are u guys talkin about brand is good thru whole game

Caninndar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Brand, much better

XTreeX

05-12-2011

hmmm this makes me a little indecisive....lol corki is good but brand is too........AHHHHHH its driving me mad.... i tihnk ill w8 on more votes?

Tokine Yukimura

05-13-2011

Corki but i warn you his range is short for a ranged carry. Corki is pretty fun while brand is no where near as fun trust me.

Mattrellen

05-13-2011

Corki isn't as fun for me, while Brand is a blast, but Corki can just demolish anything and everything. In his element, Brand is a force to be reckoned with. Out of his element, he's a light poke, at best, and more likely dead.

In his element, Corki is a force to be reckoned with. Out of his element, he is easily back under a tower without ever being in grave danger and dealing some damage in the process.

Lucky for Brand, his element is team fights, however. Not much is more fun than firing off his ulti at the enemy, running from ateam fight, and a few moments later, hearing "triple kill!"

Corki can take down the runners too, but his range and health are a bit low for team fights where he is a prime target to be focused down fast.

Still, it's not half as fun as firing off your spells as Brand, deciding the est series of spells to use in a given situation, or harassing with sear though the laning phase.

It's just less effective to be Brand, and less fun to be Corki.

Retribution888

05-13-2011

Corki isn't too hard to use but for me is is kinda akward. none the less I say corki carries into late game a liittle better then brand