Brand or Corki

Brand 36 52.94%
Corki 32 47.06%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Whom should i get? Brand or Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

who is better in solo queue? and which should i get?
i know brand is a nuker and corki is an AD carry but shich would u say helps win games and puts up good damage?
brand is oggd in team fights and corki is well.....good in all?
just wanna know who u would get in YOUR opinion and why

thnx

layzn0

05-11-2011

Brand is more of an early-game champion, who doesn't scale too good later throughout the game.

Corki however, if farmed, is a great carry throughout the game.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

o.,...only if farmed? i thought brand scaled ok consistantly through the game.....:O
in your opinion i guess u would say corki?

Warrrrax

05-11-2011

I would take Corki, but am unsure why you are choosing between the two. They have totally different playstyles and there are 70 other champs out there.

Do you have every champ but them? Didn't think so. So how about just playtest the various champions during free week and find one that you like. Then buy a champ AFTER trying them out.

It is just dumb in my opinion to buy a 6300 IP champ without even bothering to try them out first.

ForeverLaxx

05-11-2011

Brand scales decently into lategame because of his passive, provided you have the MPen to supply it. Corki, being the AD Carry that he is, comes into his own lategame and has to play cautiously up to that point. If you rely heavily on built-in escape moves, Corki will probably serve you better because of Valkyrie. With Brand, you have to not only be good at landing his stun while threatened, but you need to be able to quickly decide who on the enemy gank squad will actually be responsible for your death and stun them before they can stun you.

In either case, their playstyles are very different and can't be fairly compared. If all you're wanting is a consensus on "which of these two champions is the most powerful" then you won't get much help. Subjectivity is a *****.

LordDinero

05-11-2011

Corki, imo, is the better choice because he absolutely dominates mid lanes and farms creeps at an amazing speed. His poking ability, granted that you can hit his missiles, is amazing as well along with his valkyrie to escape any incoming ganks.

HackingYouNow

05-11-2011

Like everyone says, Brand and Corki have two totally different playstyles. Instead of asking us, why don't you try them out and see which one fits? We can give you the x's and o's but in the end, it's whoever appears more comfortable to you that you should buy

BigZ135

05-11-2011

Both powerfull

Brand Extremely Boring
Corki Extremely Fun

Your choice

XTreeX

05-11-2011

hmmmmm i have tried them both and i like them both as well.....thats why im asking u guys lol.
corki sounds interesting but brand.......hes really good too.
which would be better in solo queue?

BroBama99

Recruiter

05-11-2011

Corki is one seriously awesome carry, up there with Ashe. He just does so much damage once decently farmed.
Brand doesn't bring that much to the table for his price, sure it's a lot of AoE, but Anivia can bring some pain too.
IMO, Corki.