Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teir list based on fun-factor.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amulek

05-11-2011

I personally think Karma is a blast with her shield. I've had so many laughs having silly enemies tower dive me.

Mattrellen

05-11-2011

Nothing beats Singed in my mind.

I was running away, 30 health, and a faster melee champ right behind me. I was almost home, right in the shadow if my tower, but...ugh, I was just so so so close to death.

So...I turn around, toss him into my tower and RUN FOR MY LIFE toward his team further back in the lane. The tower got off enough hits to finish the kill my poison started, and I waltzed into my base, mortally wounded, but living.

I find Shen quite fun as well. A skill shot taunt, the ability to help your friends from anywhere, and a nice little shield and some life steal ability that helps out everyone? Sounds like fun!

DarkerStix

05-11-2011

I agree with Mattrellen completely. Singed is so trolltastically fun. Making the other team rage is SO fun.

VoidBro

05-11-2011

Why is Trundle not in tier 1.

DarkerStix

05-11-2011

Because it's my opinion . I was hoping everyone would make their own tier list but it hasn't happened.

I wanted to see where different people put different champs.

Valahiru

05-11-2011

Nunu is a blast if you jungle and gank often. Towards the end of the game, just start saying "pushpushpushpushpush."

Blitzcrank is a bit team dependent, but there is nothing like clutch grabs. He's a solid tier one with a competent team.

Lux is fun because her chatter keeps me happier during the match.

To make Malphite tier one material, ult through the trees into the enemy team yelling "oogga booga booga!" Best if done with a team over skype ;-)

You need to tell me how to have more fun with Maoki. I really want to have fun with him, but he seems so dull mid-late game.

And Mundo in T3? Mundo runs around where he pleases chucking cleavers. If you don't have fun with Mundo, you aren't playing him right.

DÓA

05-11-2011

Gragas isnt even on your list?

Delete it now!

Hefty Sak

05-11-2011

mundo

HeXiiS

05-11-2011

tier 1 - akali, irelia, mundo, shen, teemo,
tier 2 - karthus, vlad, trundle, blitz
tier 3- the rest