Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dihna, The Arcane Librarian (nuke)(with art)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a pig on a farm

05-10-2011

Dihna, The Arcane Librarian [EDIT]
stats:
Damage 50 (+2.2 / per level)
Health 422 (+70 / per level)
Mana 233 (+49 / per level)
Move Speed 305
Armor 8.1 (+1 / per level)
Spell Block 35 (+1 / per level)
Health Regen 0.6 (+0.14 / per level)
Mana Regen 1 (+0.31 / per level)

Role:
Mage
Nuke
Ranged
Heal

Abilities:
Q-Mana Ball: Dihna fires a ball of pure mana from her tome dealing 58/100/160/254/301 (+0.6) magic damage to a target and 20/70/130/189/220 (+0.4) magic damage to all surrounding enemies.
Cost 65/88/90/100/110
range 680
Cooldown 12

W-Arcane Calling: Dihna reads off a spell which calls a arcane bolt of lighting to strike one enemy dealing 65/110/182/215/256 (+0.7) magic damage
cost 60/70/80/90/100
Range 650
Cooldown 10

E-Arcanic rings: Dihna Summons rings from her tome upon an allie putting a shield blocking 20% damage for 3 seconds and heales them for 50/78/100/150/200 (+0.5) magic and if cast on an enemy it snares them for 2 seconds and does 50/88/130/200/234 (+0.5) magic damage.
Cost 70/85/100/115/130
range 600
cooldown 8

R-Arcanic Annihilator: Dihna reads a spell from her tome and Summons a pillar of light to blast donw on an enemy champion dealing 578/653/721 (+0.4) magic damage. the pillar of light will stay on them pulsing out waves dealing damage to the inflicted champion and all those caught in the waves. each wave does 100/150/200 (+0.2) magic damage.
Cost 100/150/200
Range 620
Cooldown 67

Passive-Scholarly: all tomes effects are two times as effective

Lore:
many years ago a sanctuary for great wizards to take refuge was made so that they all may gather and create one powerful wizard spell. although they never did, the created a new realm, now called the Arcane Realm, where only the greatest of wizards and the Mage born were allowed. the mage born were those born of wizards of certain magnitude. many years later a great wizard named Nizeroth, who was a mage born and never went to any other realm, and his wife Miandrana had a child. the childs name was to be Dihna. Dihnas parents though wanted her to be born in a natural realm rather than a forged one. so Dihna's mother was brought to Demacia where she was to give birth to Dihna. Dihna was born without any magical ability. she was thought to be the outcasted Mage born. she was somehow a mistake. so she was sent back to demacia where she was born. she was orphaned for most of her life. when she became old enough for a profession she decided to study wizard lore. she became fascinated in the so called arcane spells which were ellusive on the natural realms. or any other realm than the arcane for that matter. she studied as many of the spells as she could. soon she became demacias top researcher and considered the most wise person in demacia. although she was still quite unrecognized for it though. her parents took notice of her accomplishments and her father came to her, realizing her powers were not destructive but knowlagable, and offered her a position she could not refuse. she became the Arcane Librarian. the one to learn everything there is about the Arcane Realm and teach thus to others of the realm. she, still being interested in the arcane spells, found herself far too busy with learning spells that she did not properly do her job. she was once again cast out of the Realm. but she brought with her one book of spells. she learned it. she mastered it. she soon found out about the recent creation of the League of Legends. she found it intreaguing and rather fun looking. a way to see the human spells. the yordle spells and all the other various races spells. she was forced by temptation to join. at first the League's administration doubted her capability. but in her first match she proved herself far more than worthy.

Quotes
-i can see there next move
-an interesting choice
-without a doubt
-it will be done
-for the Arcane Realm
-(joke)tell a girl to say a spell shell succeed for a moment, give her the book and she will rise above all.
-(taunt) is that what you going to do? REALLY?!

Tsukimizu

05-10-2011

I like the idea of a Librarian Champion, though there is the flaw that Nasus fills that role already, even if it's only in flavor rather than through skills or appearance. I like that this character LOOKS like a librarian, but I would like her skills to be a bit more "book-based", if you catch my meaning, to make her more unique. Perhaps something a little more different than "woman wearing robes and holding a book" for her appearance to catch people's eye.

a pig on a farm

05-11-2011

yeah i see where u rcomin from and my origonal idea was fot her to be a straight support and she throws buffs on ppl that look sorta like theneutral monster buffs but do different things but i thought this would be cool. plus shes supposed to read all these spells form the book but idk i will see what u can do to incorperate books more. if u have an idea plez post it

a pig on a farm

05-12-2011

bump

a pig on a farm

05-13-2011

its a nuke guys comn we need more of them