Jungle/Ap Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cøsmíç

05-10-2011

Viable?

IAMFODDER

05-10-2011

very

Aikimiller

05-11-2011

Not as viable as Jungle/Tank Nunu though.

Tank nunu is stronger (at least it has been for me). You have only two damage skills that benefit from stacking AP- and one of them has at least a 60 second cooldown. The only AP I buy on Nunu is an Abyssal Scepter, Doran's Ring if I'm laning, and either a Deathcap or a Hextech Gunblade as my very last item in extremely long games. Possibly that new tenacity spellblade. His ratioes are high enough he doesn't need more, and your overall damage is increased significantly because you can't deal damage when your dead.

That being said, if it's early game and your obviously rolling face, Tank build + early Maja's soulstealer is HILARIOUS

Jonbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Nunu is one of the top junglers in the game currently, and he is almost indisputably the best counter jungler. In jungle, take cloth armor get blue buff and then wolves then cross the river to counter jungle or gank. With Blood Boil and Consume, you're counter jungle is limitless... just watch out for enemies to leave lane.

Here's a guide on how I build Jungle Nunu:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=331172

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Tanky/AP is very solid for Nunu, see this Nunu Guide. Especially with all the defensive AP options available these days.