Top 2v1 as Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Metal Wind

09-22-2011

I'm a new player and occasionally I find myself forced into a Top lane position where it's 2v1. I just don't know how to handle a 2v1 as Annie. I try to harass and I just get kicked around like... well an 8 year old girl. I try to fall back and let them push, but then I just get out farmed and lose the gold race. Is Annie just bad at 2v1 due to being so fragile or am I just missing something here?

BT1990

09-22-2011

Try to last hit with your Q and hug your turret waitin for your jungler to
gank the **** out of them with his help

YUSONAMES

09-22-2011

Last hit with q, tower hug, and if your 2v1 top your jungle better not be ******ed or gg, also its VERY hard to get out farmed in a 1v2, your gaining nearly 2x exp and even in a perfect world were their both getting 50 50 ;last hits on the ENTIRE creep wave, you only have to kill HALF to keep up with them, and a few tips with annie, take e around level 5-7 (NOT 6) and use it to build a stack for stun in a pinch, use tibbers+stun when they bunch up, tibbers on a solo enemy is usually not worth it, also remember to control tibbers with alt+click, not many champs are to keen on chasing you when tibbers is in they face in the early to mid game(aoe burn and his melee hurts), also when the laning phase end and it gets to the team fighting keep killing creep (go lane when theirs nothing happening but dont push anymore just equalize the lanes) and run though the jungle killing **** when the jungler doesnt need it anymore, also STAY THE **** AWAY FROM VEIGAR, if their is a team fight when him in it don't get anywhere near him and ask your allies to cc the **** outa him.

thats all i can think of for now.

Cenerae

09-22-2011

If your opponents are smart and zone you out while last hitting, there is nothing you can do.

If they're being stupid and are pushing the lane, just wait patiently at your turret and take what cs you can, while yelling at your jungler to come help.

GhostDonkeys

09-22-2011

You shouldn't be soloing top as Annie anyways.

Two Chainz Swaga

09-22-2011

You're probably one of those player who choose Annie even though your team already has an AP carry.

The Metal Wind

09-22-2011

Actually I had picked Annie before anyone else had picked their champ, but you can keep thinking that, k? Thank you everyone who chimed in actually answering the question though.

ViashinoWizard

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Metal Wind View Post
Actually I had picked Annie before anyone else had picked their champ, but you can keep thinking that, k? Thank you everyone who chimed in actually answering the question though.
You should've waited to see what everyone else picked and discussed team composition with them before locking in. Instalocking is heavily frowned upon, especially if it's a champ like Annie who always wants to be in a specific position.

Anyway, the best advice I can give you is don't go solo top as Annie. She doesn't have the sustain necessary for it, especially not if it's 2v1. Annie works much better in mid, where she can get the levels she needs and be able to return quickly after she goes b.

Albinododobird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Annie shouldn't solo top. First of all, she has no sustain. Second, she is squishy. Third, she can't clear creeps from her turret efficiently without burning tons of mana. Annie belongs in mid, not in a 2v1.

The Metal Wind

09-23-2011

Yeah, I understand that Annie should solo mid, but there were already 2 people on mid. I had to decide which was the better option, triple mid or solo top. I guess I picked the wrong one lol.

Though I didn't realize that instalocking was frowned upon, my bad on that, though it's not like this group made any effort to discuss team comp. Everyone locked in pretty quickly this game.