Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trynd, how do I counter him?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eonus

05-10-2011

To the people saying that I should obtain Thornmail, I did try that several times when I realized glass cannons don't work, but then I realized short of a Warmog's I'm just too soft for it to really work.

Stretchy Undies

05-10-2011

Ignite works wonders on Trynd. Just pop it when he activates his ult. It's never failed to take out Tryndamere for me

abattoirx

05-10-2011

some ways to take him out are stun him in ult and keep him slowed.

ive found that ignite doesn't work too great since he'll just pop his heal at the end which seems to save him still -.-

Desugrace

Recruiter

05-10-2011

If you're using anivia expect to get killed by a tryndamere , why are you complaining? That's how the game is balanced , if you counter him you break the balance!

iP1ayJarvan

05-10-2011

ignite doesnt kill trynd no matter how u time it. an ap trynd that is :P

Sir Yamazuki

05-10-2011

Keep him stunned and silenced, if you have a silence be sure to use it at the right time, a lot of them use ult when they're about to die.

CLG Shrikes

Recruiter

05-10-2011

lol be tryndameer and ult right back at him

cantol

05-10-2011

You need ignite for when he ults. Use it a few seconds after so it ticks a couple times once it ends. Exhaust helps too, especially on a squishy champion.
Randuin's Omen ****s him over, big time. More so than most people realize.
Thornmail for late game when he hits like a truck. If you manage to live long enough he'll remove a very good chunk of his own health.

If you're laning against Tryndamere as Anivia early game, keep in mind he can literally 2 shot you at level 1 if he takes bloodlust, and has stacks (2 shots for bird, 2 shots for egg), assuming they crit. Never get close to him, and try to deny his farming as much as you can. That'll gimp his mid-game enough that he's able to be dealt with. In general all you need to do is kite him.

Also, always save your wall for after he spins if you can help it.

IDKSmurf

05-10-2011

What are you crying about? You have two lives as Anivia, and the most cheepest moves in LoL. 6 second cool down on ulti, 2 lives, super harassment abilities, what more do you need huh? Get guardian if you need more than 1 life in the first place.

bob000

05-10-2011

Um arent you able to kite quite easily as Anivia Stun, slow wall and his 5 sec are up