Jungle Monster Bonuses?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d00n

08-27-2009

Hi all,

I've been playing LoL for the past few days and having a blast.

I was just curious. Rarely do I ever go and jungle and from reading a few posts, it seems like killing certain special monsters gives you bonuses? Like the golem?

And there's that giant snake/dragon that's pretty big too, right? Is there a list/thread which states which monsters provide bonuses? Does it state what bonuses you receive when you kill them? 'cos I helped kill the big snake-thing and didn't really see anything.

Thanks in advance!

d00n

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-27-2009

Only the Lizard King and Ancient Golem give rune bonuses. The dragon gives your entire team experience and gold, Baron gives your entire team gold, experience, and a buff that provides 50 AP/Attack and 5% Hp/5.

The Lizard buff gives you a DoT based on your level and a slow that are applied on physical attacks.
The Ancient Golem buff regenerates 1.5% of your mana per second and reduces all cooldowns by 25%.

IS1f0f4192c8c12b7a55dee

08-27-2009

Do those last throughout the game? Or do they have a timer like 1 minute or something?

Scase

08-27-2009

Timer is about 2 or 3min or so and if you get killed by a player they take the buff from you.