Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vayne or Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Relaxy

05-10-2011

what champ is best in your option and why? and please leave your rune and mastery + item setup when you do post thanks

Valhirien

05-10-2011

Vayne atm, she's sick OP due to being just released.

HarbingerOfPain

05-10-2011

Quote:
Valhirien:
Vayne atm, she's sick OP due to being just released.

well she's not OP (i have played her) she's just new and people are not sure how to deal with her...give her a week and she'll just be another champ...an admittedly dark and sexy one

Relaxy

05-10-2011

but in the long run when she have been patched would you say swain than?

Luk Candy

Recruiter

05-10-2011

tanky dps/tanky mages are the best team setups nowadays, so I say Swain.

Relaxy

05-10-2011

got any good rune and mastery + item setup for him?

HMS BUTTPEE

05-10-2011

Vayne seems incredibly strong right now, but so is Swain.

Relaxy

05-10-2011

leave rune + mastery + item set for swain please

Valhirien

05-10-2011

Quote:
HarbingerOfPain:
well she's not OP (i have played her) she's just new and people are not sure how to deal with her...give her a week and she'll just be another champ...an admittedly dark and sexy one

I'll tell u a secret (i have played her as well) and if u consider getting over 1000 bonus damage out of her passive as not OP then... all i can say is : she is bugged and sick OP because of that. While not immortal, she deals insane damage with just medicore stats. I got on her : occult (20 stacks), BV, dagger and cloak (or whatever is called, new item), lv3 boots, bloodthirster and cleaver. With 21/0/9 masteries and full attack speed runepage i got those 1029 numbers jumping upon lizard elder's and dragon's heads with 3rd strike. Hell, i soloed Nashor with this setup without any serious problems. And all that without any Arpen, just cleaver's reduction. Something about Vayne is not right atm, and i am pretty sure Riot will either figure out those issues or nerf her into oblivion.

So, atm, u can pick Vayne, for teh lulz, or get Swain just to be sure.. or just wait till next patch.

qu1et

05-10-2011

1. Silver bolt damage is capped against monsters. ;d

2. A lot of champions are strong with a 20 stack sword of the occult.