This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uglymonkey

05-13-2011

bump

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzodium View Post
Waaaaaah I am sad that a company expects money from me, waaaaaaaaah.
Who in their right mind would give Riot money after they have been lying to us for 2 years straight?

Where is the promised observer mode/replays/clan system/voip? They are too busy making champs for more money cuz they know they are toast after dota 2 releases

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

You entitled brats are just never going to stop crying until everything is given to you with no effort. Just admit it.

Your parents should be ashamed. So many unproductive freeloaders being unleashed on our poor world.

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
You entitled brats are just never going to stop crying until everything is given to you with no effort. Just admit it.

Your parents should be ashamed. So many unproductive freeloaders being unleashed on our poor world.
You are right, we should screw over naive people to get what we want

I should just start a business so I can get stuff for little or low cost, then sell it for double or triple the price, that is so productive.

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
I should just start a business so I can get stuff for little or low cost, then sell it for double or triple the price, that is so productive.
Please do. Show us how its done. I await your press release eagerly.

gregulatizzle

05-13-2011

ROFL if they made new champs have low IP cost, then no one would get them with RP. Why would riot want that?

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
Please do. Show us how its done. I await your press release eagerly.
I was making a point. Creating and maintaining a business isn't productive. It just creates mass profit for the CEO/owners/whatever

galedia

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregulatizzle View Post
ROFL if they made new champs have low IP cost, then no one would get them with RP. Why would riot want that?
This has been said many times in this thread (you obviously haven't bothered reading) but making a 6.3k/975 RP champion isn't the best way to make a profit. The best way is to make a champion who people would buy skins for. Example being Teemo, a 3150 champion who has most likely brought in more money than any other champion from skins alone.

Lcr2003

05-13-2011

MoneyPenny sucks big *****

Dabba

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
I was making a point. Creating and maintaining a business isn't productive. It just creates mass profit for the CEO/owners/whatever
And as usual you are failing miserably. At least you are consistent.

Saying creating and maintaining a business is unproductive proves finally you are just a naive and angst ridden teen without the slightest idea of how the real world works. Well done.