This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlienJim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I have a solution, riot stops making champions and instead focuses on magma chamber. that way we will have time to farm up ip for a new champion whatever the cost and we get a new awesome map that will make us happy and forget about the champions prices, at least for a little while.

Akako

05-12-2011

bump

Theral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

It's not as if he's asking for even a fifth of new champions to be cheaper. Just an occasional one. I hate to break it to you, companies don't always profit off of everything they do.

Take a gas station as an example - I know someone who owns and operates one; often they'll sell gas for LESS than they pay to acquire it, to attract customers to buy merchandise inside the station. So the gas is a complete loss, to attract a profit on other merchandise.

Gasp.

They do something that doesn't profit them? Onoes, I didn't know businesses weren't always profit oriented *****s. The world must be ending.

Zealot644

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
So now the guy complaining about wanting free stuff for even more free wants to tell someone else what they don't deserve.

Priceless.
Sorry you misunderstood. Apparently slightly less profit for a week or two would completely shut down a multi million dollar company, and thus is used as the crutch to pump out 6300 champions each time?

BS.

Dabba

05-12-2011

Karma, Rumble, and Jarvan say hi!

Deathsing

05-12-2011

Wow, I'm surprised a Red hasn't worked up enough balls to comment on this. **** you Riot.

Sammy Pajamy

05-12-2011

Consumerist culture at its finest. You dont really see this crying on the EU and CN forums.

Its ok to not have every single new champ that comes out. Really.

downvotes inc

Deathsing

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonSmith View Post
Consumerist culture at its finest. You dont really see this crying on the EU and CN forums.

Its ok to not have every single new champ that comes out. Really.

downvotes inc

Then why are you here?

Bönes

05-12-2011

you do realize Riot is a company with employees? The game is free in almost every aspect. Yes, it's annoying every new champ is 6300, but its really not that big a deal compared to other changes I'd like to see, one being masteries pages.
However, Riot does make a TON of money. In fact, companies that micro like Riot make more money than games that cost money to play.

Blatantfool

05-12-2011

This is pretty true. Vayne should be a 3150, not a 6300.