This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JJD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

can't wait till they release 12600

Prof Sicknasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

Apparently the pricing of champions is based on how hard that champion is to play... so now my question is

Karthus is hard?

BubbleFusion

07-18-2011

i feel like this is what they are doing every time a new champ comes out its op as hell and every goes to buy it beacuse they like winning then it gets nerf new champ comes out start over again

Prisonhell

07-18-2011

they keep on releasing the 6300 champions and i bet monkey king will be 6300ip lol

Keegzey12

07-18-2011

So if they read the forums, they choose to ignore things like this and eventually we all just let it slip from mind? Magma chamber, i think i will actually be over gaming by the time that is released, im only 17 and have no plans to give up anytime soon either.

BubbleFusion

07-18-2011

i bump all day all night bro

Teuf

07-18-2011

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I have to spend time and/or money to get something new!
^ Really?
/*****slap
*Monty Python*
SHUT UP! WILL YOU SHUT UP!?

Tinkerbela

07-18-2011

I don't understand why people get mad about how much things cost, its a free game. you should just be happy about that.

TheBadness

07-18-2011

pay with your wallet, not your *****ing.

The Shifter

07-18-2011

Riot makes money out of 6300 IP champs. Everyone wants to buy the newest shiny, and if it takes RP, so be it. Riot makes money - spends money on programmers/artists etc. - new champ comes out. It will not stop because of this thread. Sorry. You can downvote me if you wish but it won't make a difference in policy - what works, works.