This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeceivingNShady

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
I'm working on that, sherpas are hard to come by in the US.
sherpa those buddha dudes? or what.. lol

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseBurguer View Post
And i thought you were getting more reasonable and less arrogant .You were making good argurments (of course i disagreed with them but still respected them)but you had to go back to yourself again,of course you will get downvoted .I dint downvoted the posts that werent downgrading a person,but sadly you wont change
Ah, you respect them? Funny how your downvotes and those of your elk say otherwise. That and you constantly calling him rude and vulgar names for telling you what should be common sense to everyone.

Naeleen

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
I keep seeing this thread and I keep on ignoring it. But it keeps coming back.

I clicked on it, looked at the OP, and saw nothing I didn't expect to see. So this thread is basically stupid bull**** written by an idiot who thinks his stupid bull**** is important, insightful, or meaningful, along with hundreds and hundreds of dip****s who think their whining is intelligent, well thought out, or productive.
Whilst your post is overflowing with kindness, sparkling intelligence and unparalleled matureness...

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naeleen View Post
Whilst your post is overflowing with kindness, sparkling intelligence and unparalleled matureness...
Your sarcasm sucks.

Evelios

05-15-2011

I feel that this post is absolutely unnecessary because you dont need to buy every single champion, only a handful. Also, all these people who do the calculations on how much all the champions cost added together because honestly inless you have played like 2000 games you wont have all the champions, and if you do you dont play them all. Dude your problem resides in the fact that you want all the campions. Wait till free week and if you like the champions the buy them and if not the ggo hempf ho do i counter him so i can get on playing this game. Because you DONT need to get every toon. All you really need is your char you use for each roll and know how to counter each champion. To the 2000 upvoters you are a bunch of QQ *******s. You are greedy. Riot is doing a ****ing amasing job. Keep it up please

edit: sorry for repetition but i hope it got my point across

Schadadle

05-15-2011

Even though I have a lot to say on the issue, this comment is never gonna be read so I'm just bumping this.

Milln

05-15-2011

Good thread. I was just discussing this with a friend the other day about how we were promised "Champions at all price points" and there hasn't been a single 1350 or 450 champion released.

DeceivingNShady

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milln View Post
Good thread. I was just discussing this with a friend the other day about how we were promised "Champions at all price points" and there hasn't been a single 1350 or 450 champion released.
There has been ONE champion released at 1350 and that was poppy

Exzodium

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
There has been ONE champion released at 1350 and that was poppy

That feels like a lifetime ago.

DeceivingNShady

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzodium View Post
That feels like a lifetime ago.
With certain circumstances it could be 7 life times ago