[Resolved] 5/10 PvP.net Instability / Restart

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brutal50

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uffdaline View Post
so i thought riot made it so if the server was busy u would get put into a que to login...well when i open the launcher it says busy and i cant hit the play button. on top of that u cant press f5 to refresh the new launcher...how come updated stuff is actually going backwards. its so sad that riot calls this a competitive game when there is still so many glitches bugs and instability. even more sad that i put hrm lets say 200 dollars into supporting this POS company!-no they dont give refunds =(
if the server status on the launcher says busy that means riot has completely shut down the server to fix the problem. 1) that means we are closer to playing, 2) you wont get put on queue to log in because no one can log in.

If you put $200 into the game, its not a POS game, simple as that.

And this IS a competitive game and the company is doing great! Even with these patch days that have such a hold on play time and with QQ players like yourself that make Riot look bad, it is still one of the best games out there. Just imagine how much better it will be once they finally get a hold of this problem and are not having these issues anymore. It is going to be EPIC and League of Legends will take over the computer gaming world just like WoW did. Just stick with it and see it through because once it does happen you will regret ever calling this game a POS.

LovelyFaith

05-10-2011

Your Position in Queue: 9000
Approximate waiting time: 2hrs 23min

WOW.

Thaisun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Flaming c-c-combo breaker! Seriously guys. It happens sometimes, no need to get upset. =) just find something else to do. I have an idea! We should all go make a chat room and flame over there not on this site!

Seotinach

05-10-2011

Surely the techies who have to deal with this every week or two are starting to get tired of the routine too. xD

I haven't been here for more than four or five months, and the cycle has already gone from being frustrating and infuriating to borderline amusing.

Karamus

05-10-2011

riot team why don't you ever post of this in the Home Page, tired of navigating the forum to see whats going on

Aurusith

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selastrovious View Post
what noone told u? they renames riot false hope while u were gone.
for the love of god riot. its every patch with u guys.
and once u guys put your client back online so we can log on.
u know the only reason people are actually going to get on is because everyone else is so pissed they want to uninstall and arnt coming back. not today anyway. are u guys happy that u make is want to not come back everyweek? hard to believe it if your not because everypatch and every new champ is the same let down. FALSE HOPE FTL!!!!!!
So leave? Or are you whining knowing full well that you will still be playing tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that, but will come back weekly to complain about how you are for super serious going to "totez leave this time omfg Riot es bad!1!"

9Line Klotz

05-10-2011

Well I am about to start a game ... after an hour long wait to get in! Crossing my fingers

JamesXDoom

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurusith View Post
I'm always amused when people expect support on the level of a company like Blizzard while playing a free game with no monthly fee (and thus no steady flow of income towards server maintenance). Yeah, when a big patch hits and the number of people logging on triples, Riot has a problem because Riot is an independent company with limited resources. But please go back to typing in capital letters that everyone there should be fired because you couldn't play a video game for one day. Nothing absurd or childish about that.
HAH. so true. but then again... riot make their money from skins, champs, ect, so its not like they are a non profit organisation, they couldn't afford to be! servers must be getting riduclous loads on these patch days, and in reality its only going to get worse as more and more people play LoL. Eventually riot must upgrade their servers or be prone to crash's or lag, they must know this

Killmanjaro

05-10-2011

like i said this game only costs money IF YOU WANT TO SPEND THAT MONEY its free otherwise dont be saying its not or tryin to prove otherwise.

Rem Matic

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseOfLove View Post
Your Position in Queue: 9000
Approximate waiting time: 2hrs 23min

WOW.
watch a movie hoe.

www.letmewatchthis.ch