Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3v3 good team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thänatos

05-10-2011

Well, me and two friends want to create a premade 3v3 team, but we dont know nothing about TT.

We saw elementz 3v3 tier list, but we still dont know how to create a good ''combo'' for TT.

I want some help finding a good team.. we will play any champ good on tt, even if we have to buy it

Here are some questions i'd like u to answer
Do we need a jungler?
Do we need a tank?
Do we need a support?

aaand dont forget to post the 3v3 team that u like the most and why

tyall

Jpeg

05-10-2011

my fav 3v3 team

amumu
fiddle
any range dps-

teemo because he is a GOD on this map
MF for her ulti for huge death
ashe for arrow (amazing on this map)
cait for terrain abuse ability.

when i use to play 3v3 ashe was the only option so that was who we chose. i assume the other 3 would be just a good

we would ward up and look for all 3. ulti combo them and get 2 towers and/or dragon. rinse repeat

IanTheRed

05-10-2011

Trynd
Xin
Zilean/Janna

You win every time.

Thänatos

05-10-2011

what do you think about Trynd, Ryze and Zilean? or Trynd, Ryze and WW?

Epsilon2012

05-10-2011

Any 3 of the following...
-Xin
-Tryn
-Eve...

-I bought Eve yesterday...and have won 6 out of 6 games

RxGinger

05-12-2011

I have played 20 plus games with these combos and haven't lost

-Mord
-Malz
-Noc

-Mord
-Malz
-Olaf

-Mord
-Heimer
-Any AD carry

Aikimiller

05-12-2011

Nunu + AD carry (Ashe, Yi, Noc, Vayne, etc) is a pretty silly combination, particularly if he's smart enough to control the jungle.

For a third member, someone who can bring the CC and not need a babysitter is good.

On TT, Nunu should be laning with a jungle supplement, meaning he should be in lane when it matters, but pop out as much as possible, to give your lanemate some solo exp, while not falling behind yourself. Done correctly your whole team will be 1-2 levels ahead, at which point ganks are significantly easier. You absolutely have to ward with this strategy though, if your away and your teammate doesn't know a gank is coming, you have screwed him over by not being there.

Monkeedude

05-12-2011

Since 3v3's tend to have a lot of these smaller clustered teamfights, I've found AoE CC's to be the best.

Malphite, Mahlz, and Cass does alright.

Medusa

05-12-2011

Nunu
Cass
Ashe

Huntinghorde

05-12-2011

You NEED a jungler for sure if they know how to jungle right the 2 in the lane will be higher lvl than all of the other team (unless they have a jungler also) then you need that most heavy health dps you can get for example my old team ran kennen mord nunu, nunu interchanges a lot with ww and brolaf but they lost maybe 6 times out of 100+ games maybe? we also ran tryn malphite and nunu