Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GUIDE] Strategy and Tactics - Helping Newer Players to Become Competitive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearfireTheWin

05-10-2011

Hey everyone, I made a video guide to help newer players learn some of the elements of the game that you should know if you want to be competitive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBMVCRdVvBk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Let me know what you want to see next, please.

TGSBubble

05-10-2011

good guide for people in the 25 to new30 range. teaches basics of the competetive scene. although not as much strategy as i was expecting. maybe you can make a ranked guide. dunno your elo since im at work. but there seems to be a distinct lack of knowledge, myself included, of correct champ picks at times. who counters who and what counters what. champs and summ spells and such.

+1

Etherimp

05-10-2011

Good video, except the in-game quality was low so it was rather difficult to make out in most cases.. Furthermore, your speech seems rushed and frantic at certain points.

D34dl0ck

Recruiter

05-10-2011

I'm in the 25-30 range and this was useful to me, thanks

FearfireTheWin

05-10-2011

Sorry if the speech was slightly rushed, I was trying to make it less than 10mins but after I realized that wasn't going to happen I just tried to make it quick. A little harder for non-native english speakers.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, let me know, please, what you want to see next. My elo is only at 1400 but I haven't done ranked in a while.