Gragas - The Weeba Wousa! [Guide]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

madbeatle

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
Go WIN some games now kids! Gragas Hacks revealed!
DORANS SHIELD, SUNFIRE CAP as fast as your skill can, if not, a boot, and SUNFIRE CAP, TOBI, AEGIS OF THE LEGION, RYLAIS CRISTAL SCEPTER, FROZEN MALLET with your same skill build is the kickin combination, i ussually get 10kill/10assist in short games and 15k+/15a+ in longer games, try this one too if you can, remember to get buffed everytime with drunken rage! youll become almost inmortal and will kick ass like noone in the match, its a placer to kill carries who come to you like if they were god xD

Logravity

06-24-2010

Hey nico do you think innervating locket is a suitable item for tank gragas? Or is it better off replaced.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

its fine, it sustains bodyslam, but I rather have HP and armor purely focused on. If you don't have a lot of healing or pushing power, it really doesn't hurt the team.

Kishu

06-25-2010

How would you build Tank Gragas after the most recent patch?

omgacow

06-25-2010

aww nico, i was hoping you would reveal your jungle gragas secrets to me.

and dude, locket gragass is so good

Bronzy

06-26-2010

This is a good guide but i cant remember all this stuff and if i alt tab to look my screen turns black so ill stick with the recommended items and my own personal build.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

lol, gragas is fine anyway u play him. Hes a pretty strong champ.

Kishu

06-26-2010

For initiating as Gragas, what should you try doing when initiating with his ult?

nicosharp

06-26-2010

Its best to get a sense for their movement patterns -
Will they move a bit forward to last hit?
Are they kiting away, and then aim for a spot about 300 range away from them in that direction so they fly towards you. You won't always hit where you want to. I still miss a good % of the ones I want to land.

Kriptini

06-26-2010

I prefer AP Gragas, now that Body Slam has an AP Ratio.

But for initating, nothing beats chasing, and then Body Slamming to get closer and throwing your Cask. =)