Gragas - The Weeba Wousa! [Guide]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aiduken

11-27-2010

i like doing dorans then ninja tabi then banshees veil for the spell block and mana then i get atmas impaler then i just go sunfires so u can tank turrets easy with the armour plus the health buffs ur atmas impaler its a tank dps thing

Sreto

01-05-2011

bump.....

Any updates Nico?

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

meh, not really...

all i can say is tank build you got two choices - both are neither great.
1 is CDR mana regen build rushing philo stone to soul shroud, maxing Q first
other is going full Drunken Rage + Body slam first, a bit of late game AD, tank. Heart of Gold rush, etc.

AP is probably the most effective especially with the new Zhonya's Hourglass. you can still do a bit of tanking, but hp is more important. Rushing a early catalyst to a Rod of Ages, then Rylai's. Other option is a full Ap burst build with a late game Lichbane to split push towers down quickly.

Gragas is fine, but is a lot more team-comp dependent now. He should still do a AP focus and solo imo. because he is one of the best gank avoiders, and one of the best natural lane pushers, with or without items. He does have some amazing duo-lane combinations as well. The nerf to his ult CD has really made me not like to play him, as situationally mid-game you are forced to hold it to help your team in a fight, and I prefer to initiate with it. What Gragas lost in mitigation and cdr of bodyslam he needs to make up for in damage, which means AP maxing for strong barrel roll blasts.. His Barrel Roll has unfortunately become his signature move now, with the nerfs to rage/slam/ult. Sadly, I prefer to play other champions now, but still enjoy the occassional Gragas game, maybe my rating has caught up to me and I just can't win with him, or my play has been slipping again.

Don't go full AD with him, and I do not recommend jungling. Both are possible, but much weaker builds.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

Original post updated to reflect current gameplay tips and thoughts on the Weeba Wousa

Janul

02-09-2011

Hey Nico quick question. For your masteries are you running 9-0-21? or 0-9-21? or 0-21-9? For your off tank AP gragas?

nicosharp

02-09-2011

all 3 options work, It really depends on how you want to optimize your runes, and how bursty you want to be.

red0231

02-09-2011

How do you jungle Gragas @_@ I've seen it done but I just can't do it myself, at all