Gragas - The Weeba Wousa! [Guide]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoohBear26

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldizar View Post
Holy ****.

Just played Gragas for the first time, in my quest to play every champ at least once. Right now I'm regretting leaving him for 2nd-to-last, just before Malzahar, because he is a boss.

Followed the "standard tank build" detailed in the 2nd post, 9/21/0, MPen/Dodge/sMP5/Health, didn't take Q until 13. The few Wousas I've played before usually leveled Cask early, at least in 5s, but W and E worked fine on their own. Our lane went 3-1 and took the turret around 12 minutes in. Ended the game with a few deaths, several kills, a whole bunch of assists, and a fully stacked Leviathan. More importantly, it was hella fun. Body Slamming my way around the map, over bushes, into creeps and enemies made owning the enemy more enjoyable than with most champs that have to obey the stupid laws of physics.

Thanks for the guide, OP. It pains me to think of what I would have missed out on if I had focused on Q and normal tank items.
Exactly how I felt after following this guide.

Tried AP. Total fail. This = GG

Gank That Skank

08-22-2010

Nico for pres!

Backdoor Brian

08-22-2010

Nico I think I distinctly remember trying (and failing) to kill you solo as Cho'gath awhile ago... you made me run cause my feast barely scratched your bar

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2010

^ haha, probably true, im a super fatty.

SUNNYDELIGHTXD

09-10-2010

Very nice guide! I usually suck at this game, but with this guide, I do pretty well now! Last game, I even had 9/1/5! Thanks for writing this awesome guide! PS, I love using Explosive Cask to knock cocky players into towers.

Fungoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

Hey nico, what are your thoughts on a spirit visage for gragas? I believe it is a good early game item for him because of the cooldown reduction, extra healing from his passive, and cheap cost.

xX D3lirium

10-24-2010

NICO

update pls, I want to hear your thoughts on the recent buff

PurePyramid

10-25-2010

This is a solid build on Gragas, with Frozen Heart. I will try this soon, thanks a lot.

Droidnuts

11-02-2010

Are you still playing him the same way with the recent changes?

Jibonader

11-02-2010

Although AD gragas is probably the most viable build these days, AP gragas is 1000x more fun due to being able to use all of his abilities and not just 3.