Gragas - The Weeba Wousa! [Guide]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Is this guide up to date, any improvements needed with current patches?

Walkingbox

06-30-2010

Can I rush that square shield item(hard to spell starts with R I think) that gives 25 health regen about 700 hp some armor and cool down reduction? Since I get Ruby Crystal I feel like I should get heart of gold > Warden Mail and then finish off the Shield. Is this a good build? Of course, I'll get other items ,too.

wildfire393

06-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkingbox View Post
Can I rush that square shield item(hard to spell starts with R I think) that gives 25 health regen about 700 hp some armor and cool down reduction? Since I get Ruby Crystal I feel like I should get heart of gold > Warden Mail and then finish off the Shield. Is this a good build? Of course, I'll get other items ,too.
Randuin's Omen. 300 HP, 90 Armor, 25 HP/5, 15% CDR, and an active that slows attack and move speeds for a duration based on your amount of armor and MR.

Walkingbox

06-30-2010

Right, thanks. Is it worth having it for Gragas?

loneoutlaw

06-30-2010

Almost always. Fantastic item.

Hikarikami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkingbox View Post
Yup, definetly a good item for Gragas. I always start with a doran's shield, and then I like to get my heart of gold first, followed by a brutaliser. Then, depending on the matchup, I'll go for an AEGIS, a Spirit Visage, or finish off my Omen. I almost exclusively get mercury treads too, it never hurts to have magic resist.

TheTruhan

07-07-2010

There's pretty much only 1 thing I wanna say to this guide:
Thank You....

Seriously, I don't know who to play and then remembered this fantastico guide, tried it myself and it's hella fun of course I didn't completely rip off nicosharp's items. But still thank you, you're the one who inspired me to do tank Gragas.

nicosharp

07-07-2010

no problem. Gragas is a lot of fun to play. Item builds can be completely dependent on what you feel like and what you need to counter. Gragas is not a item dependent champion.

Tieryal

07-07-2010

Tank gragas is sexi as hell. You have a STUPID lane presence with the right runes and you turn team fights into 4v5 all the time if you have practice with the ult. The only major problem that you can have late game is the other teams ability to go around you and take out your squishes because you have no taunt. They can't completely do it because of your body slam, but it gets a little hectic in the team fights.

Judah the Lion

07-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieryal View Post
Tank gragas is sexi as hell. You have a STUPID lane presence with the right runes and you turn team fights into 4v5 all the time if you have practice with the ult. The only major problem that you can have late game is the other teams ability to go around you and take out your squishes because you have no taunt. They can't completely do it because of your body slam, but it gets a little hectic in the team fights.
I like making TF's 2/1v5 myself. =D